• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendence is Mandatory!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

MMM... dessert!

homer_mmm.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

Section 237 will be in full force!!  (well.. at least our lil piece of it.. lol)   :D

What's that??  Chicky's bringin' dessert?  Sweeeeeet!

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

hahaha if I did, it might go bad since we don't have refrigerators on the field or anything lol

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

i'll be there, talkin sh!t to the WV players in warmups, as usual.

only problem is, theyre all gonna get the last laugh...  >:(

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

Get LOUD huh??

cow2.jpg

;)

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

And DON'T FORGET before the game.

neck.jpg

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  118

I'll be there. We never miss a game regardless of what the team does. My sister is coming down as she is a WVU alumn  ;)

What I'd like to see... is people cut the tailgating off BEFORE the game starts so they can make it in to the stadium, butts in seats BEFORE the kick off. What is with sooo many people straggling in after the game starts ??? I can't give the opposing team bad vibes at the start all by myself.

What I'd like to see... is people cut the tailgating off BEFORE the game starts so they can make it in to the stadium, butts in seats BEFORE the kick off. What is with sooo many people straggling in after the game starts ??? I can't give the opposing team bad vibes at the start all by myself.

That is actually something that MOST universities see ... a large number of people who are not in their seats at kickoff.  Remember, this is about the whole experience for most people... some really enjoy the cheap food and beer in the parking lot rather than opening their wallets to the Glazers.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14

That is actually something that MOST universities see ... a large number of people who are not in their seats at kickoff.  Remember, this is about the whole experience for most people... some really enjoy the cheap food and beer in the parking lot rather than opening their wallets to the Glazers.

These same people are tailgating for an hour or more.  You'd think they could wrap it up in time to get in before kickoff.   Sadly, they'll probably never understand that the game should be more important than the "experience".  What burns me is when I'm double-timing it to get in before the kickoff and I pass numerous tailgaters sitting around with "another" football game on their television.  I realize it's a free country and we do need all the fans we can get, fairweather and bandwagoners alike.  It just seems like for some the mentality is show up to socialize and watch other florida teams play on television and then maybe make it into the game when that's all done.