• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Things are going crazy. Hope it happens. TB has a legit shot this year. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 5/29/2020 at 9:57 AM, JTrue said:

They can add Russian, Czech, and Swedish teams for all I care. Hockey is great to watch and we've been sportsless for 2 1/2 months. 

Nah Lightning/NHL or nothing....I do get into the Olympics and World Cup of Hockey when that comes around every few years.

If this tournament does happen, its completely a crap shoot.  Sure there are more talented teams then others like Tampa Bay and Boston.....but with this long lay off and Covid cases affecting rosters, literally anything can happen in this tourny.  IF it happens.

Please give us something....European Soccer just ain;t getting it done for me and I don't care for Golf or Nascar.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

29 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Nah Lightning/NHL or nothing....I do get into the Olympics and World Cup of Hockey when that comes around every few years.

If this tournament does happen, its completely a crap shoot.  Sure there are more talented teams then others like Tampa Bay and Boston.....but with this long lay off and Covid cases affecting rosters, literally anything can happen in this tourny.  IF it happens.

Please give us something....European Soccer just ain;t getting it done for me and I don't care for Golf or Nascar.

KBO and NPB aren't bad options right now.

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, JTrue said:

KBO and NPB aren't bad options right now.

Ahh yes the joys of asian baseball.  How could I forget.

Between covid19 and all its impacts, the crazy Politics which we will have to go thru the next few months and NO real sports.  I am going to go completely over the top insane.  And not just my normal every day insane. But Im talking "one flew over the coo coo nest" crazy!