• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Larry Scott HC Congrats

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

33 minutes ago, mj796 said:

I feel like you continue to push this narrative with virtually no one agreeing with you...every single new coach we have had has been met with overwhelming enthusiasm. This guy is no different. I guess I don't understand why it is a problem that he has been met with such enthusiasm? Is there more to this story? 

Next year, after we go 6-6 or whatever, there will be just as many people asking for his head as there were for xCSH, xCWT and xCCS. He's new and shiny and has a great energy...there is so much wrong with the football program, why not enjoy a (perceived) bright spot to carry us through the next 7ish months? The water is warm, feel free to jump in with the rest of us!

1. The board wasnt as sold on Taggart and CCS as hard as they are on  CJS. Not that it really matters either. 2. It is what it is my friend, I'm just making my observation. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

1. The board wasnt as sold on Taggart and CCS as hard as they are on  CJS. Not that it really matters either. 2. It is what it is my friend, I'm just making my observation. 

I don't remember it that way at all...I remember people literally praying for CCS (I know I was!). And 'it is what it is' is not at all what this is. This is a fanbase who is energized by the hope of a new coach. Exact same fanbase that was energized by the hope of the last 3 new coaches we had. If there was an measurable support for your position, I would not have commented. This is why I asked if there was more to the story. Maybe one of the previous three coaches is a relative and you are taking it personally? I don't know, but you appear to be on your own.

You have adopted this fake controversy and we are all just trying to find something, literally anything, to be positive about. I feel like you need a puppy!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, mj796 said:

I don't remember it that way at all...I remember people literally praying for CCS (I know I was!). And 'it is what it is' is not at all what this is. This is a fanbase who is energized by the hope of a new coach. Exact same fanbase that was energized by the hope of the last 3 new coaches we had. If there was an measurable support for your position, I would not have commented. This is why I asked if there was more to the story. Maybe one of the previous three coaches is a relative and you are taking it personally? I don't know, but you appear to be on your own.

You have adopted this fake controversy and we are all just trying to find something, literally anything, to be positive about. I feel like you need a puppy!

Bruh...if that's how you feel cool. I dont care enough to go back and fourth about it. All I know is that when Taggart was here, I was defending him hard by a lot of people who hated him. Hell he still got hate even after we started winning., Not sure if you was a member back then. Anyways, I never claimed there was any controversy. Just stated an observation and made a joke to @puc86 if your feelings was hurt it wasn't my intention. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, yay, another thread about positive news in relation to USF football derailed by users bickering over their individual narratives.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

When Charlie Strong was hired this board was orgasmic.