Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.bing.com/search?q=larry+scott+howard+univ&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=larry+scott+howard+univ&sc=1-23&qs=n&sk=&cvid=62BD8A7541B74088AC1F518A89133369 Nice to see a U

Why do people have to live in the past?

We have seen him be crowned the goat, the best recruiter ever, the best coach we ever seen, and yet he hasn't coached a game. The hype train is in full throttle.

Larry will be our HC one day... After he gets more experience building a program, and after whoever we hire to replace Jeff in 3-4 years inevitability sets us back. And hopefully Larry is the one that stays.

Edited by OnTheBus
1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Why do people have to live in the past?

I think we are suppose to hate every ex-coach and staff member out of respect to CJS....at least thats the vibe I get on the board now lol 

18 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I think we are suppose to hate every ex-coach and staff member out of respect to CJS....at least thats the vibe I get on the board now lol 

That's only head coaches

24 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We have seen him be crowned the goat, the best recruiter ever, the best coach we ever seen, and yet he hasn't coached a game. The hype train is in full throttle.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, OnTheBus said:

Larry will be our HC one day... After he gets more experience building a program, and after whoever we hire to replace Jeff in 3-4 years inevitability sets us back. And hopefully Larry is the one that stays.

Interesting. Could be the 5 year plan if we lose CJS and Larry has success at Howard?? Never know??  Up side is: wont have to change the parking or door name plates if they keep them  "Coach Scott"...  

8 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Of all the recruiting classes we have ever had that weren’t in the top 100 nationally this one was definitely the best. https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

ESPN:

The Clemson board of trustees approved a three-year, $5.1 million contract for Tony Elliott on Thursday, making him the highest-paid offensive coordinator in the country.