USF FB - 10 players with Super Bowl rings after tonight

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not really ...... I may be wrong but I think this may be some of the crap people get tired of. A celebratory thread about some of our football players getting SB rings but someone feels compelled to **** in it, no matter how truthful. I just don't get it sometimes ....

I get what you are saying but I would trade 1000 SB wins for just one lousy conference championship.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I crunched the numbers for you.

Not really ...... I may be wrong but I think this may be some of the crap people get tired of. A celebratory thread about some of our football players getting SB rings but someone feels compelled to *

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Not really ...... I may be wrong but I think this may be some of the crap people get tired of. A celebratory thread about some of our football players getting SB rings but someone feels compelled to **** in it, no matter how truthful. I just don't get it sometimes ....

The only way those SB Ring winners would be celebration worthy here, would be if they funded the IPF/Football Center.

Edited by SittingBull
5 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I get what you are saying but I would trade 1000 SB wins for just one lousy conference championship.

I get that, too, but them getting SB rings has absolutely nothing to do with them never winning a conf championship while here .... It's just another case of a Debbie Downer looking for, and finding, that dark lining in a silver cloud ..... and in this case a totally unrelated dark lining.

1 hour ago, SittingBull said:

The only way those SB Ring winners would be celebration worthy here, would be if they funded the IPF/Football Center.

"Celebratory" was definitley an awkward way to have put that ....

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I get that, too, but them getting SB rings has absolutely nothing to do with them never winning a conf championship while here .... It's just another case of a Debbie Downer looking for, and finding, that dark lining in a silver cloud ..... and in this case a totally unrelated dark lining.

"Celebratory" was definitley an awkward way to have put that ....

1)Central Tech only has 15 players with rings and they’ve been playing 20 years longer than we have. If our pace holds we should pass them in players with rings shortly.

B)Just because Austin won a championship doesn’t mean he has to chip in on anything he doesn’t want to, like the rest of our alum. It would be great if folks chipped in some change ever now and then, but no one is obliged to do anything.

7 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

1)Central Tech only has 15 players with rings and they’ve been playing 20 years longer than we have. If our pace holds we should pass them in players with rings shortly.

B)Just because Austin won a championship doesn’t mean he has to chip in on anything he doesn’t want to, like the rest of our alum. It would be great if folks chipped in some change ever now and then, but no one is obliged to do anything.

counting how many former players have superbowl rings is a funny stat

why stop there

what about probowl appearances?

8 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

In a discussion with a Bulls Club person it seems that athletes in general aren't huge supporters of their alma maters.  

1 hour ago, smazza said:

counting how many former players have superbowl rings is a funny stat

why stop there

what about probowl appearances?

Pro bowl is pretty useless in today’s NFL

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

In a discussion with a Bulls Club person it seems that athletes in general aren't huge supporters of their alma maters.  

Well athletes are supposed to be pretty bad with money, so that doesn’t surprise me