• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Sign in to follow this  
chrisdashley

Way off topic... Check out this ad on TBP

I've never googled that place or anything like it. Maybe I'm logged in as puc?

Screenshot_20200202-154817.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, chrisdashley said:

I've never googled that place or anything like it. Maybe I'm logged in as puc?

Screenshot_20200202-154817.png

What you google is only one of the things that leads to a targeted ad, what other people google that come here also plays a key roll as well as your demographics and what an advertiser views their target audience to be and the cost of bidding on a banner here vs other sites people with those demographics may frequent. I have no idea what that business is but I’m about to find out, thanks for the recommendation. 

• Haha 2

Time for a Girls of Tampa Bay Modern Boudoir thread?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

What you google is only one of the things that leads to a targeted ad, what other people google that come here also plays a key roll as well as your demographics and what an advertiser views their target audience to be and the cost of bidding on a banner here vs other sites people with those demographics may frequent. I have no idea what that business is but I’m about to find out, thanks for the recommendation. 

I'm going to need to start logging out of Google before I log in here. I already have a designated cleaner amongst my friends who's sole job in the event of my death is to get to my computer and erase my search history.

Edited by JTrue

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

I'm going to need to start logging out of Google before I log in here. I already have a designated cleaner amongst my friends who's sole job in the event of my death is to get to my computer and erase my search history.

Bro... use the incognito window. Problem solved. 

• Upvote 1

Here is what pops-up when I browse TBP - maybe you should be sharing your login with us less fortunate folk🤣

2E2E630D-6678-4DC7-B92B-A02F59E8BA54.jpeg

D99A0820-4B49-4705-BBD6-96EE0A900DA9.jpeg

Do you live with any adult females? 

You will see ads for things searched for on you network. I see womens swimsuit and clothing ads all the time because what my wife searches and shops for. 

16 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Do you live with any adult females? 

You will see ads for things searched for on you network. I see womens swimsuit and clothing ads all the time because what my wife searches and shops for. 

Same here, but mine was from getting christmas gifts.  I just keep clicking on them on purpose to feed the beast.  They have gotten progressively more overt over time.  It greatly enhances my TBP experience.  

It cracks me up everytime I see one of these threads.

5 hours ago, feardabull said:

Time for a Girls of Tampa Bay Modern Boudoir thread?

That's the beauty of it.  You don't need a thread. Just search for it and click on sites and your interests will find you.

6 hours ago, puc86 said:

sites people with those demographics may frequent. I have no idea what that business is but I’m about to find out, thanks for the recommendation

Don't ask how I know this, but I am pretty sure it's a deal where professional photographers will take provocative shots of normal peeps.