• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holy ground...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Ok, never say I don’t recognize where baby Jesus  was born or where USF football was born. Louke took the picture of the original Ponderosa and what  the site looks like today (first picture on the right). @puc86 you can thank me later and I’ll let you take it from here...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

things were so simple back than

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

9 hours ago, smazza said:

things were so simple back than

Yes, talking about how easy it would be to recruit to the new program by simply bringing recruits to the Andros/Argos pool scene.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

I remember that trailer well. I would see it every time I would go to a baseball game at the old ball field. We've definitely come a long way since. Speaking of baseball, I really miss attending games in person. I've only been to one since moving away in 2007. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

This takes me back.  That era was the best time.  I didn't have two nickels to my name but USF was so much fun.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

23 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok, never say I don’t recognize where baby Jesus  was born or where USF football was born. Louke took the picture of the original Ponderosa and what  the site looks like today (first picture on the right). @puc86 you can thank me later and I’ll let you take it from here...

Thank G-d CJL didn’t know you can’t recruit competitive players without better facilities than everyone you are recruiting against.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Thank G-d CJL didn’t know you can’t recruit competitive players without better facilities than everyone you are recruiting against.

And here we go into another Saint Leavitt thread.  THIS is what people are talking about on other threads.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

And here we go into another Saint Leavitt thread.  THIS is what people are talking about on other threads.

This thread was literally created for that purpose; If this is what has people’s panties in a bunch then they need to get the **** over it because the only thing worth talking about in our football history is CJL’s era and if someone makes a thread specifically about that era and then invites me to specifically address it then I really do not understand where they expect the conversation to go.

Edited by puc86
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

This thread was literally created for that purpose; If this is what has people’s panties in a bunch then they need to get the **** over it because the only thing worth talking about in our football history is CJL’s era and if someone makes a thread specifically about that there and then invites me to specifically address it then I really do not understand where they expect the conversation to go.

Calm down. I have no idea what this thread was about.  Just saw the opportunity to dig a little bit.  Something about where Baby Jesus was born I thought.

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Even CJL would need more than trailer nowadays