• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Renewal Reception

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Cornada said:

I'm not going to continue supporting a team that loses year after year and does nothing about it.  If CCS was still around I'd be gone as I said in previous posts.  USF has made changes that I'm glad to see but my expectations still have not changed.  

To each his own. I’ll continue to support financially and as a fan due to the fact I am an alumnus and USF is my university. This isn’t a pro sports team that I turn my back on because the front office is inept...it is a university...one that means a great deal to me. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

To each his own. I’ll continue to support financially and as a fan due to the fact I am an alumnus and USF is my university. This isn’t a pro sports team that I turn my back on because the front office is inept...it is a university...one that means a great deal to me. 

I'm good with that.   And I will continue to expect that the football team should win it's conference every year.  If they stop being competitive then I will shift my support elsewhere. 

BTW, USF means a great deal to me too; but there are two sides to USF;  sports and academia.   Right now; the academia side will receive 90% of my endowment; the sports gets 10%.  I'm committed to supporting the college where I received my degree first.   Over Time, I envision increasing my sports contribution, but the sports team(s) receiving my endowment may change.  If I don't think they are committed to winning and  being the best they can be then I'll find a team that is (that's a USF team, just not necessarily the football team).  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,211
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

If you’re not demanding excellence, you’re settling.

If you are not first you're last.