• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where the heck was...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

the team that beat Louisville? Were they abducted by aliens? It was obvious from the play on the field that our coaching staff DID NOT have this team prepared for this game. I guess we can afford a "Vacation" week because we are so good, right coaches? AND whenever we are behind in the games, we GIVE UP!!! This is poor coaching. NO encouragement, no ass chewing, no leadership. And speaking of leadership. where is it on the fiels? Not one player has stepped up to kick some tail. Everyone has double speak about losing, but no kick ass. It's time for a leader.

This rant is not because we lost, but because it has been a trend. We saw it 2 years ago, last year, and it continues this year. Something has got to give. Sure it's great to win those "big" games, but that on;y is one win. You got to win those wonnable games to get ahead. We don't seem to grasp this concept. I say today was a total team and coaches loss!!! I guess we are the new Temple of the Big East!!!    The Reaper

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

the team that beat Louisville? Were they abducted by aliens? It was obvious from the play on the field that our coaching staff DID NOT have this team prepared for this game. I guess we can afford a "Vacation" week because we are so good, right coaches? AND whenever we are behind in the games, we GIVE UP!!! This is poor coaching. NO encouragement, no ass chewing, no leadership. And speaking of leadership. where is it on the fiels? Not one player has stepped up to kick some tail. Everyone has double speak about losing, but no kick ass. It's time for a leader.

This rant is not because we lost, but because it has been a trend. We saw it 2 years ago, last year, and it continues this year. Something has got to give. Sure it's great to win those "big" games, but that on;y is one win. You got to win those wonnable games to get ahead. We don't seem to grasp this concept. I say today was a total team and coaches loss!!! I guess we are the new Temple of the Big East!!!    The Reaper

that team that beat louisville won off trickeration, reverses, etc.  if you didnt notice, julmiste only passed less than 20 times.  you cant keep hiding your qb.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

Quite simply, you need the leadership on the field to start from the top down.  Pat is just not a field general.  Don't know if anyone saw the end of the USC/ND game, but Matt Leinart marched his team down the field with 2 minutes left and scored with 0:03 left on the clock.  He scooped up his team, and marched them right down the field.  He remained calm and collected.  Converted a 3rd and 19, ran a few times, hit a couple of beautiful passes.  Basically took control of the situation.  Sorry to say, but we haven't seen that from any QB since MB.  Hell if we were down 3 with 5 minutes left, I'd have no confidence that we'd even get the tying field goal.  I think we've seen that Andre is definitely a leader out there, but people follow the lead of the QB, and that spells doom for us.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

jewelmiste passed  only 9 times in louisville game

just as louisville wasn't ready for us

usf wasn't ready for pitt

leavitt and staff were badly out coached