• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Pat Julmiste = Chris Rix, dont try to defend him!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

ughh, like i have said so many times before, and as my signature has indicated so many times before, Pat Julmiste CANNOT win us the big games.  it was just a matter of time before people would figure out our one-dimensional offense.. pitt simply loaded the box and keyed in on stopping andre, WELCOMING julmiste to pass-- and he couldnt get it done.  its pretty upsetting, but what's more upsetting are the people who continue to defend this jerk who chokes our leads away.  notice how teams dont drive 80 yds down the field to score on us, and all the points that have been scored on us have been a result of good field position after freaking PJ turns the ball over?

i'm not asking for a peyton manning here, but i just want someone who can MANAGE our offense, is that too much to ask?  its obvious that julmiste is too much of an idiot to run the offense, lets get someone in there who has more football smarts than some QB who ran a FREAKING WING-T OFFENSE throughout high school.  get grothe in there, no point in trying to hold him back

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

ughh, like i have said so many times before, and as my signature has indicated so many times before, Pat Julmiste CANNOT win us the big games.  it was just a matter of time before people would figure out our one-dimensional offense.. pitt simply loaded the box and keyed in on stopping andre, WELCOMING julmiste to pass-- and he couldnt get it done.  its pretty upsetting, but what's more upsetting are the people who continue to defense this jerk who chokes our leads away.  notice how a teams dont drive 80 yds down the field to score on us, and all the points that have been scored on us have been a result of good field position after freaking PJ turns the ball over?

i'm not asking for a peyton manning here, but i just want someone who can MANAGE our offense, is that too much to ask?  its obvious that julmiste is too much of a idiot to run the offense, lets get someone in there who has more football smarts than some QB who ran a FREAKING WING-T OFFENSE throughout high school.  get grothe in there, no point in trying to hold him back

who else is going to play?? as sad as it is, he is the best QB available for USF right now

who else is going to play?? as sad as it is, he is the best QB available for USF right now

matt grothe

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

chill....don't blow a gasket!

PJ is the best qb we have for 2005.....like i said face the facts!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

matt grothe

yeah cause blowing his redshirt season now would be a brilliant move

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

matt grothe

give me a break.....we have 5 games left and he hasn't practiced with the first string team as of yet....

if he is as good as many believe (everyone though CD was our saviour) he will be our qb from 2006 - 2009.

ya and choking away an opportunity to get to a bowl game would be a brilliant move as well.. at least if we lose all the rest of our games with grothe, it will get him experience.. he's gonna be our qb of the future, its gonna happen eventually

there is no upside to pat julmiste

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

See Also: Moffett, Steven.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Personally, I don't think any QB on this team will "take" us to a bowl. I still think a bowl game is a possibility but only because there are so many bowls and think we can still hit the 6-5 maybe 7-4 mark. That said, I have no defense for Julmiste...he's awful....much like Ronnie Banks was awful. I wouldn't mind seeing Leavitt continue his trickeration and run gimmick offenses until we do have a QB. Why not put Hill back there with Denson and see what the 2 athletes can do together? Maybe alternate direct snaps to one of the 2 QB's or have Hall throw some passes....he's completed the 2 that he's attempted.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

I'm still trying to understand why we are trying to bang the square peg into the round hole.  Let's face it, we cannot throw the ball.  The spread offense is not cutting it with the personnel that we have.  Why are we not lining up in the I formation and trying to rip it right down our opponents thoats?  Give Andre a lead blocker and maybe try some play action passing.  This "fast break" offense is not working.  Let's refine the playbook and stick with some of the basics.