• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Face the Facts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Incorrect.  USF loses a tie to Pitt if both finish 6-1.

I'm sure his thinking was that Pitt will still lose a game from here on out. They still have yet to play Louisville and WVU and I believe they play both of those teams on the road.

Regardless, we shouldn't even be thinking that far down the road with the issues we have and the best team in the Big East coming to town next weekend.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

The facts are that UL win gave most of us an inflated opinion of our team. Before the season most thought a 6-5 season would be ok and that if we were 3-3 at this point we would be im good shape

Our QB situation is NOT good and we will struggle against teams that can stop our running game.

Ill be there next week rooting for the Bulls!!!!

Mi amigo pasa por el lot 6ND y busca un Tahoo de color verde.  Vamos a tomar una cerveza.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

after the bad qb play in the last couple of years

why do we have only 2 qbs that can play?

this is the underlying frustration of most usf fans!

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

you have to fear cuse/rutgers/uconn (all road games)

and WV

only def win is cinci

cuse should also be a win...if they squeeze one other out that is 6-5 and bowl eligible...

I don't know.

Top 25 WVA at home - I'm not sure USF will be able to pass enough at home to keep this season's home win streak going. I'm thinking this is a loss.

At Rutgers - The Bulls are 0-3 on the road and the QB play has jump started the other team every time. I think Rutgers has enough to beat the Bulls, unless the Bull's O DRASTICALLY improves. I'm thinking this is a loss.

At Syracuse - The Bulls are 0-3 on the road and the QB play has jump started the other team every time. I think Syracuse could be beat with just a little O improvement. I'm thinking this is a win, if the O improves.

Cincinnati at home - The Bulls should be able to pull this out as a win at home.

At UConn - The Bulls are 0-3 on the road and the QB play has jump started the other team every time. I think UConn has enough to beat the Bulls, unless the Bull's O DRASTICALLY improves. I'm thinking this is a loss.

So, 5-6 for the season. Realistically, we could go 3-8 or 6-5. Question is, will a QB step up next year, if one doesn't this year? And will the WR catch any colds this winter?

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

We may be stuck with the qbs for this year, but not the offensive plan.  If we have to run the ball, let's go to a 3 back offense and get serious about it.  You can still throw on occasion.

we ar enot stuck

we have 2 highly heralded qbs that haven't seen the field

ca hill and matt grothe

in with the new and out with the old

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

Just because they are highly heralded doesnt mean they are ready. The coaches are there daily we are not so they have a better understanding on wether they are ready to go or not. Is a big jump from HS ball to BE football and putting one of these kids in before they are ready could hurt their confidence for the future.

I guess we can expect these types of post after every loss. The facts are that we are not as talented nor as good as some fantasize and it shows vs good teams on the road,

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184

All fingers point at the quarterback after a loss...  In this case, the fingers are pointing in the right direction.  The new guys need a shot.

those types want to keep status quo and the medocrity that comes with it

the rank and file are tired of it

it is obvious our coaches don't have a clue when it comes to the offense  and the qb position

our starting qbs are bad high school qbs

why aren't grothe and hill ready?it is the coaches job to get them ready

jewelmiste's demise was predicted and expected.we should have been 5 deep at qb position

alternating between pj and cd is stupid

guess what, i would take my chances

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

The facts are that UL win gave most of us an inflated opinion of our team. Before the season most thought a 6-5 season would be ok and that if we were 3-3 at this point we would be im good shape

Our QB situation is NOT good and we will struggle against teams that can stop our running game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^