• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF’s Reiter going to the Super Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

18 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Talked to a Packer fan a month or two ago and asked him about MVS's playing time.  Said he had some drops and wasn't getting separation and also that Adams was the primary target.

This is no different when he was playing here honestly - he dropped a lot of balls. I was surprised when he was drafted. Always want our former players to succeed, just was caught off guard seeing MVS getting time in the NFL. At least he had two years In the Show (most people dream about having that opportunity). He’ll be cut going into next season. Can’t see them keeping him after essentially benching him. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

8 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

This is no different when he was playing here honestly - he dropped a lot of balls. I was surprised when he was drafted. Always want our former players to succeed, just was caught off guard seeing MVS getting time in the NFL. At least he had two years In the Show (most people dream about having that opportunity). He’ll be cut going into next season. Can’t see them keeping him after essentially benching him. 

I Didn't notice him on the field once yesterday.  A shame but the reason the average NFL career is something like 3 years.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I Didn't notice him on the field once yesterday.  A shame but the reason the average NFL career is something like 3 years.

Quick flame out but it does happen 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Quick flame out but it does happen 

3.3 years according to this

https://careertrend.com/how-long-is-the-average-career-of-an-nfl-player-3032896.html