• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Central Florida Game Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Comebacks can happen ☝️

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,340
  • Days Won:  0

How many times do we need to lose to C.? 

Seems like its a normal occurrence since we left the big East. We are the little brother at this point and its a joke.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

7 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

They both play facing the basket so will be tough from a spacing perspective, but I can see them easing Yetna back in which shoud give Anderson plenty of minutes to integrate into the team.

Honestly question here since you appear technically knowledgeable on Xs an Os. Wouldn’t having more shooters, especially ones that demand bigger defenders away from the basket, open up the lane and let this team do exactly what it wants to do?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,667
  • Days Won:  108

11 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I don't think CBG is going to call it a "lost season" just yet if ever.    We need the freshman to come in ready to go next year.   Castaneda is a better free throw shooter than Q, but then again ... so am I

and Stevie Wonder.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

20 hours ago, puc86 said:

And we have never lost in the jerseys we are wearing today, no reason to think we start today.

The announcers constantly referred to the "slim jerseys."......those were ridiculous  looking and the shorts didnt seem to fit

The team played undisciplined.took too many crazy shots........we need players that can hit open shots 

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 hours ago, puc86 said:

From your lips to G-d’s ears, I am just ready for the good times to begin because the bad has felt like an eternity.

This game is especially hard to stomach because of the opponent and the horrendous 3 point shooting.

Im more pissed off at myself for ranting and name calling the players.  For that I really am truly sorry.

Need to stay of this board after drinking combined with an emotional loss.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This game is especially hard to stomach because of the opponent and the horrendous 3 point shooting.

Im more pissed off at myself for ranting and name calling the players.  For that I really am truly sorry.

Don’t fret there has been far worse posted on here, people are frustrated and they have good reason to be. It’s better than apathy.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Your rants were fine, just spell check them when the booze is flowing.  The game was garbage and you had every right to call them out, those were 2 bad teams playing poorly no matter how you slice it.

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 hours ago, chapelbull said:

that's on you then ..... 

Hmm, where have I heard that before ....... 

Whats on me.  Maybe heart is the wrong word.   But they are terrible at closing out close games.  Not sure how else to put it.

But i said Im not going to name call the players anymore.  So I suppose your right.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Don’t fret there has been far worse posted on here, people are frustrated and they have good reason to be. It’s better than apathy.

True at least we care. As hard as that is sometime.