• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Three big topics: QBs, coaching and bowl game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

Leavitt is a great defensive and head coach and firing him would be stupid.

Our offense hasn't looked good since one PLAYER ran it so well.  I don't know if its the coordinating, the pass coaching, or both, but everything on our offense seems sub-par outside running backs coaching.

Consistently bad offensive coaching means Leavitt MUST relegate this side of the game, preferably to someone who knows how to run it.  Hobbie did not run the show well, and I had strong, strong criticisms of promoting Rod Smith, a guy who had never managed to develope a successful QB at this school.  Never.  Think about that.

I don't care who or from where but if our offense falters like this the rest of the year, we need new offensive coaching.  It's now about how fair expectations at the start, middle, or end of the year are.  It's not about having the best players ever.  It's about finding and coaching guys who can play on offense, make yards, score, and minimize turnovers...home AND on the road.

The offensive product we have seen outside the UL game has been pretty stale.  There's no reason for the turnovers and questionable calling.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

leavitt is way too insecure to hire an experienced offensive coach so he is part of the problem and must go

it is ok i received this type of resistence when i first proposed  seth leaving.

sooner or later you will all come around again