• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There is a Buzz in Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

32 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

I demand you tell me what you did with Puc!

Trust me I don’t want to be negative all of the time, our current state has made me this way. During the times I try to live in I almost never had a curse word and some of the people now seen as “positive” were the negative ones. The time for hope has subsided for me and it’s now time for hopes to become tangible realities so USF nation can once again stand together.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

around the Lightning? let's go Bolts, what a run leading into allstar break.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

On 1/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, USFRaider said:

Had Strong been retained, I would have said goodbye to my season tickets.  With Jeff Scott on board, I eagerly renewed them.  Scott may or may not be the guy to finally lead us to a conference title, but it is new and exciting right now around the USF program.  I can't wait until the Spring game!

I will even buy season tickets even though I live in la

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,207
  • Days Won:  25

The buzz is probbaly from the locals getting excited about gasparilla.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

On 1/18/2020 at 9:15 AM, Rizman said:

Year 3 will be on fire.   At Florida I make you a bet we win.

We will be great year 3

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

On 1/18/2020 at 9:50 AM, CousinRicky said:

That worked out well with New Coke.

New coke was the best marketing ploy in the history of business.  They wanted to replace the cane sugar in coke with cheaper high fructose corn syrup, but they couldn’t do it suddenly or people would notice.  So they put new coke out (with high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar) and gave it a purposeful different taste.  People hated it as planned.  They demanded the old coke back. Coca Cola left new coke in production long enough to guarantee that no more original coke was left so people couldn’t compare.  Finally, they brought back “classic coke” and said it was due to popular outcry and demand.  But the classic coke still had high fructose corn syrup rather than sugar.  They made the switch and no one was the wiser.  They fooled the entire nation.  If you don’t believe me, go to a Mexican store and buy a coke with real cane sugar.  You’ll be able to tell immediately how much better it is.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

New coke was the best marketing ploy in the history of business.  They wanted to replace the cane sugar in coke with cheaper high fructose corn syrup, but they couldn’t do it suddenly or people would notice.  So they put new coke out (with high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar) and gave it a purposeful different taste.  People hated it as planned.  They demanded the old coke back. Coca Cola left new coke in production long enough to guarantee that no more original coke was left so people couldn’t compare.  Finally, they brought back “classic coke” and said it was due to popular outcry and demand.  But the classic coke still had high fructose corn syrup rather than sugar.  They made the switch and no one was the wiser.  They fooled the entire nation.  If you don’t believe me, go to a Mexican store and buy a coke with real cane sugar.  You’ll be able to tell immediately how much better it is.

here's another brilliant marketing ploy...

Budweiser Beer 5 Day Test Tin Sign

The idea was that if you drink Bud the next five times you drink beer you would never go back to whatever brand you had before. aka, "Acquired taste"

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

here's another brilliant marketing ploy...

Budweiser Beer 5 Day Test Tin Sign

The idea was that if you drink Bud the next five times you drink beer you would never go back to whatever brand you had before. aka, "Acquired taste"

I think if you drank Budweiser the next five times you drank beer you would stop drinking beer.

1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Everyone knows that America makes the best Coca-Cola.