• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Nick Carroll

New USF coach describes what it will take to get the program turned around

The guy doesn't sleep!

So he wasn’t as focused on USF as he could have been when he was working two full time jobs, odd.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So he wasn’t as focused on USF as he could have been when he was working two full time jobs, odd.

There ain't nothin' but bones left on that horse! :icon_deadhorse:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Great speaker with a clear direction 

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He has been more accessible in 3 days than CCS was in 3 years.  He is building up political capital by meeting and treating people well and being very accessible.  For the life of me I can’t figure out why more coaches don’t take this approach.  You can only afford to be an constant A$$hole when you have established yourself as a winner.   He is the polar opposite of the turd we had prior and this is a main reason we are all enamored with the guy.  

It is amazing. I think some of that is age but who knows. You are correct though, this is the best way to go. 

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It is amazing. I think some of that is age but who knows. You are correct though, this is the best way to go. 

You are probably right but no matter your age we all end up having a rainy day and tough to weather the storm when you have nobody in your corner.  Much easier to weather a losing streak when you are popular and people like you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

He has been more accessible in 3 days than CCS was in 3 years.  He is building up political capital by meeting and treating people well and being very accessible.  For the life of me I can’t figure out why more coaches don’t take this approach.  You can only afford to be an constant A$$hole when you have established yourself as a winner.   He is the polar opposite of the turd we had prior and this is a main reason we are all enamored with the guy.  

This was my take as well. I love how accessible he and Mike Kelly are. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

You are probably right but no matter your age we all end up having a rainy day and tough to weather the storm when you have nobody in your corner.  Much easier to weather a losing streak when you are popular and people like you.

QFT