Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Vivadiscordia

Flashback to The Birmingham Bowl

Recommended Posts

Anyone reminded of a certain throw to Tyre McCants, to win the Birmingham Bowl in the last seconds against Texas Tech?

 
 

 

Edited by Vivadiscordia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

League will last two to three years so Q has a window to show what he can do as a QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

League will last two to three years so Q has a window to show what he can do as a QB

Mike White would be an All Pro in the XFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quinton is going to look like Lamar Jackson in this league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be much fun to watch both QF and BJD playing as QB each other on Feb 15th on FOX channel.  Wish they will be playing here in Tampa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Mike White would be an All Pro in the XFL

I think Mikie is bagging groceries in Europe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BullAdrian said:

It would be much fun to watch both QF and BJD playing as QB each other on Feb 15th on FOX channel.  Wish they will be playing here in Tampa.

Q's still listed as an RB on the roster but hopefully he's opening some eyes when given the chance at qb ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Q's still listed as an RB on the roster but hopefully he's opening some eyes when given the chance at qb ...

He's going to have a dual role. He won't be the starting QB, but he will be a starter. There will definitely be plays where he is the designated QB, times where he's used in the wildcat, times where he's just a RB, and other times where they really utilize him with the double forward pass rule. He's very much in a hybrid role. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vivadiscordia said:

He's going to have a dual role. He won't be the starting QB, but he will be a starter. There will definitely be plays where he is the designated QB, times where he's used in the wildcat, times where he's just a RB, and other times where they really utilize him with the double forward pass rule. He's very much in a hybrid role. 

That is exciting .... need to stop putting off looking into some tix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That is exciting .... need to stop putting off looking into some tix.

How much are season tickets for the Vipers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...