• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Is it too late to trade for Steve Ensminger?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So you want me to be more objective, fair and argue in good faith? I do not think that is a very good strategy for a propagandist. Step one look for the most exploitable parts of an argument or poster and create a characterization, step two paint the target with that characterization, step three attack that characterization, step four turn the target into that characterization, step five win. See in zero of the steps is there room for reasonable honest dialogue, the goal is to win the argument and not to have the nicest most fruitful conversation, you are asking me to internet wrong. 

Get the **** out of here with that crap and keep it to political websites.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Get the **** out of here with that crap and keep it to political websites.

I will take it under advisement but note this has nothing to do with politics despite some people wanting to make everything political, enjoy you life of being triggered.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I will take it under advisement but note this has nothing to do with politics despite some people wanting to make everything political, enjoy you life of being triggered.

Triggered? That sounds like some political ******** and you wanting to push your views on guns onto the rest of us.

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Triggered? That sounds like some political ******** and you wanting to push your views on guns onto the rest of us.

Do I have gun views? I guess apathy is a view. And I think triggered is part of general language at this point and used to describe anyone that is easily upset by simple things.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Do I have gun views? I guess apathy is a view. And I think triggered is part of general language at this point and used to describe anyone that is easily upset by simple things.

So now guns should be part of everyone's general language?!? You just don't let up with the politics ****.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

“Triggered” is part of the general language of 21st century political hacks.

And people who seek to “trigger” others are hacks.

Congratulations on outing yourself.

Keep that **** out of here. You are what is wrong with this fan base, not CJS completing his season at Clemson.

13 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

“Triggered” is part of the general language of 21st century political hacks.

And people who seek to “trigger” others are hacks.

Congratulations on outing yourself.

Keep that **** out of here. You are what is wrong with this fan base, not CJS completing his season at Clemson.

So the people that have continued to support USF athletics for decades are what is wrong with our fan base and not that we have continued to hemorrhage fans? I am of the opinion that we can't afford to keep losing fans and that any fan is better than the lost ones. Maybe we should work on getting the lower bowl regularly filled before we start trying to actively vote people off of the island. As for triggered I do not frequent political boards and I am of the belief the word is pretty universally used and not pigeon holed to politics or even more specific to certain political affiliations. If I am fine with you being dead wrong and still being a fan I do not understand why you feel me being 100 percent right on everything should disqualify me from fandom in your mind.

Edited by puc86

12 minutes ago, JTrue said:

So now guns should be part of everyone's general language?!? You just don't let up with the politics ****.

It is funny because guns have triggers, that actually flew over my head the first time so thanks for driving home the joke for me. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

41 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Triggered” is part of the general language of 21st century political hacks.

To be fair, this also part of general internet meme culture now whenever some noteworthy person gets upset about something.  It's gone beyond the college safe space triggered origins.

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

usf has a solid fan base and as soon as the product on the field improves the fans will come out in droves