• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Apis Bull

We have a new volleyball coach

57 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Actually in that case I was talking about hypocrisy ... not one's general outlook.

The good thing about not believing in anything and having no morals is you can’t be a hypocrite, so that’s nice.

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

We were just rolling with what you started my friend!

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

We were just rolling with what you started my friend!

And your rolling is appreciated

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

...and I get paid big bucks too...😂😂😂🤘

Ok NEbull I will conclude my Fri foolishness with the only response applicable to the "big bucks" reference. Had I been quicker w/ my delivery I would then play upon your adding "paid".  In turn I would bend it around into a deer hunting reference...🦌  Thus providing you with a head shake at the end of the work week.

Have a good weekend. Maybe via Divine Providence( along w- good shooting/ball handling/rebounding/hustle) we will run over Memphis tomorrow...go bull's

38 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ok NEbull I will conclude my Fri foolishness with the only response applicable to the "big bucks" reference. Had I been quicker w/ my delivery I would then play upon your adding "paid".  In turn I would bend it around into a deer hunting reference...🦌  Thus providing you with a head shake at the end of the work week.

Have a good weekend. Maybe via Divine Providence( along w- good shooting/ball handling/rebounding/hustle) we will run over Memphis tomorrow...go bull's

We beat Memphis and I’ll shake more than that 😂😂

On 1/10/2020 at 7:25 PM, puc86 said:

The good thing about not believing in anything and having no morals is you can’t be a hypocrite, so that’s nice.

I didn't take you for a nihilist.  That must be exhausting.

4 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I didn't take you for a nihilist.  That must be exhausting.

Do I strike you as someone with deep seeded beliefs? I don’t think I would label myself a nihilist (maybe I don’t see the point because either way nothing is going to happen) but my favorite author is Dostoevsky, my favorite band is Nirvana, my favorite movie is Leaving Las Vegas and my favorite philosophers are Camus, Sartre and Nietzsche so maybe. 

5C6CC825-6778-4AD7-B6F4-E62CB057BFF2.png

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

Do I strike you as someone with deep seeded beliefs? I don’t think I would label myself a nihilist (maybe I don’t see the point because either way nothing is going to happen) but my favorite author is Dostoevsky, my favorite band is Nirvana, my favorite movie is Leaving Las Vegas and my favorite philosophers are Camus, Sartre and Nietzsche so maybe. 

My favorite author is Name Withheld from Portland for his/her work in Penthouse Letters.  

Favorite philosopher is George Carlin.

• Haha 3

On 1/10/2020 at 9:57 PM, BulledOver said:

And your rolling is appreciated

I haven't done that since the turn of the Century! 

I had to become an "adult" - which is still debatable.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I haven't done that since the turn of the Century! 

I had to become an "adult" - which is still debatable.

Ha!!  a fine example of messaging meaning many things to diff people...I was going along with your rolling as you meant it, you were rolling with what I was dishing out. Now rolling 😜 has taken on a new meaning in your reply since you were thrust into adulthood...Ha!! No wonder nobody knows what the other guy is saying anymore in the world of words..   As Larry would say, "I don't care what you say now that's funny"..

Don't worry about the adult thing. Only to be taken seriously for a period of time in life. Late life regression is fun. The nuns always told me I would never grow up thankfully, they were right on something...that other stuff like bra's were never to be messed with and the old standard you could go blind.....were just bs

6 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ha!!  a fine example of messaging meaning many things to diff people...I was going along with your rolling as you meant it, you were rolling with what I was dishing out. Now rolling 😜 has taken on a new meaning in your reply since you were thrust into adulthood...Ha!! No wonder nobody knows what the other guy is saying anymore in the world of words..   As Larry would say, "I don't care what you say now that's funny"..

Don't worry about the adult thing. Only to be taken seriously for a period of time in life. Late life regression is fun. The nuns always told me I would never grow up thankfully, they were right on something...that other stuff like bra's were never to be messed with and the old standard you could go blind.....were just bs

Wow thats ficking way too deep dude.  I think I need another hit!

• Haha 1