• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
El_Toro_86

2 more coaches from FAU?

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its the people that still have boners for Taggart and CJL feeding this nonscense.  I think they will have a good team in cusa.....but give me a ******* break.

I guess you lack reading comprehension. I havent predicted chit. So much hate in ur heart u missed my point. 

If I mis quoted you then i apologize.  And no I dont hate them at all.  They are a part of our success and I appreciate them foe that.

But they arent here anymore so embrace the future cause it looks pretty **** goid.

And FAU getting a NY6 bowl is completely naive and idiotic....period.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

If I mis quoted you then i apologize.  And no I dont hate them at all.  They are a part of our success and I appreciate them foe that.

But they arent here anymore so embrace the future cause it looks pretty **** goid.

I don't know about naive and idiotic. In any 10 year span, so far, it looks like the AAC will likely claim 6-7 of the bowl games and the other 3-4 will go to someone else. Maybe MWC and Boise, but W Michigan scored the Cotton Bowl a few years ago. It's not crazy to think FAU could finished in the top 20 in a down year for everyone else or a year where in conference people knock each other off and they make a run.

5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I guess you lack reading comprehension. I havent predicted chit. So much hate in ur heart u missed my point. 

I said if i mis quoted you I apologized.  Hate in my heart , seriously?  Where do u get that from..  If u keep acting like an ******* for no reason then Im not going to just **** ******!

Im a nice guy but you seem to want to start a fight....bring it on *****!

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Once again, my aurgument was both teams have an opportunity and both teams have the same ceiling. Who on this board is not embracing CJL? Im yet to read any negative posts about this man. 

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I don't know about naive and idiotic. In any 10 year span, so far, it looks like the AAC will likely claim 6-7 of the bowl games and the other 3-4 will go to someone else. Maybe MWC and Boise, but W Michigan scored the Cotton Bowl a few years ago. It's not crazy to think FAU could finished in the top 20 in a down year for everyone else or a year where in conference people knock each other off and they make a run.

I guess FAU getting the NY 6 bowl is at least possible......but HIGHLY unlikely.....you should be smart enough to admit that.  And btw Im a lover not a fighter.  I actually dont like conflict.  But im not going to take peoples **** either.

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Once again, my aurgument was both teams have an opportunity and both teams have the same ceiling. Who on this board is not embracing CJL? Im yet to read any negative posts about this man. 

Some heretics actually do it regularly, it’s sad

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I said if i mis quoted you I apologized.  Hate in my heart , seriously?  Where do u get that from..  If u keep acting like an ******* for no reason then Im not going to just **** ******!

Im a nice guy but you seem to want to start a fight....bring it on *****!

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Some heretics actually do it regularly, it’s sad

i meant CJS