• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Free WBB vs. Brown Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

Sorry for the late notice, but I have 2 tickets to WBB vs. Brown, including pregame buffet, free to whoever will use them!  PM me!

RTB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,069
  • Days Won:  56

Ricky, we need some insight on this bunch. What’s going on? They beat Texas to open the year, give Baylor all they can handle on the road, and now look very blah. Are they missing Pinzan that much? Getting almost nothing from Enna, Bea, Shae, etc.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Ricky, we need some insight on this bunch. What’s going on? They beat Texas to open the year, give Baylor all they can handle on the road, and now look very blah. Are they missing Pinzan that much? Getting almost nothing from Enna, Bea, Shae, etc.

Pretty simple, I haven't been on the bench since the Texas game.  I'm holding out until the amount I have to donate to do it again goes down.  😀

On a serious note, they are missing Pinzan and had missed Betty in Las Vegas.  The back up point guard is out for the year so he is playing Harvey (who didn't come in as a point guard but forced into it last year and just working herself back into shape) and Maria at the point in the absence of Pinzan.  Said he is hoping to get her back by the Tulsa game, whenever that is.  Enna is an enigma.  She stepped up last year with all the injuries but was never a high percentage shooter.  More recently CJF seems upset with her defense.  Last night after a Bear got an easy layup with Enna chasing, he gave her an earful.  But they just aren't shooting the ball well as a team.  Played better defense in the 2nd half last night but Brown was at or over .500 from 3 for a good part of the first 3 quarters.  

In Vegas we went up the elevator with a Miss St player Saturday after they won their 2nd game.  Congratulated her and then she offered that the only player they game planned for was #20 (Betty) and that she didn't play.  A little worrisome that there aren't other players that they were concerned about.  

Guest Jonesy Bull

Injuries have really snake bitten this team the last 2 years in a row, and now the Mens team too.....just Crazy stuff!

These Native Americans are still not happy with us.

Guest SittingBull
5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

1.  Pretty simple, I haven't been on the bench since the Texas game.  I'm holding out until the amount I have to donate to do it again goes down.  😀

2.  Played better defense in the 2nd half last night but Brown was at or over .500 from 3 for a good part of the first 3 quarters

2.  Perhaps the the Bulls were lucky,  Brown played FIU in Miami the day before and then had a long bus ride across the swamp and up to Tampa.  BTW, Brown made 12 of 35 threes at FIU and 12 of 27 against da Bulls.

1.  Note to VPAMK: Retire Jose and hire CousinRicky!😋