• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brian Gregory post game video (FAU) [Off Topic]

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

25 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Each of those men had flaws (seen or unforseen).  I'm not saying CJS doesn't have flaws, but I feel alot more positive with this hire, then any of the others to be honest.

Because the Dabo tree has borne so much fruit? Because of his head coaching success? Because of coaching success here? Because of the recruiting class we have brought in? Because we hired the FAU left behinds a few grad assistants and  HS coaches? I think people are just seeing what they want to see but there is no more evidence that this will be any more successful than the failures that have led us here.

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Because the Dabo tree has borne so much fruit? Because of his head coaching success? Because of coaching success here? Because of the recruiting class we have brought in? Because we hired the FAU left behinds a few grad assistants and  HS coaches? I think people are just seeing what they want to see but there is no more evidence that this will be any more successful than the failures that have led us here.

Your right, there is no evidence yet that CJS will get it done, there is no way to know for sure until it does or doesn't happen.  

I just like his energy and philosphy and he comes from good pedigree.  It doesn't guarantee anything.  But based on what was available, and what we could be getting as our new coach, I feel like this one gives us the best chance.....just my opinion, I could be way off, but for USFs sake - I hope not.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I would have felt the exact same way you are feeling if we had hired Jimbo...actually probably more helpless than you feel now. 

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I would have felt the exact same way you are feeling if we had hired Jimbo...actually probably more helpless than you feel now. 

Oddly enough I would be more fine with that.

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Your right, there is no evidence yet that CJS will get it done, there is no way to know for sure until it does or doesn't happen.  

I just like his energy and philosphy and he comes from good pedigree.  It doesn't guarantee anything.  But based on what was available, and what we could be getting as our new coach, I feel like this one gives us the best chance.....just my opinion, I could be way off, but for USFs sake - I hope not.

I hope you are right every bit as much as you do.

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

Knock yourself out ...... just, please, keep that **** out of non football head coaching specific threads. Thanks.

But I think everything I post is on topic and you do such a good job of separating the rare times where I am wrong 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

But I think everything I post is on topic and you do such a good job of separating the rare times where I am wrong 

Since I can't merge my usual 3 or 4 threads a day any longer, maybe separating will scratch that itch ...... just steer clear of the MBB threads.

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Since I can't merge my usual 3 or 4 threads a day any longer, maybe separating will scratch that itch ...... just steer clear of the MBB threads.

I feel you are trying to get me to hijack the mbb threads, now I’m not sure if I want to or not 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I feel you are trying to get me to hijack the mbb threads, now I’m not sure if I want to or not 

You hijack the MBB threads ........... I'll kill you.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

On 12/30/2019 at 2:50 PM, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The great Father Guido Sarducci who did the brilliant 5 minute university?

Resurrecting this.  Was watching Part 1 of the OJ series and they were showing his Hertz commercials.  There was one where some little old lady says "Go, OJ go".  Then there was another with a bunch of little girls (maybe in Girl Scout attire but not sure).  My feeble old mind thought I saw something odd.  Reversed back and, sure enough, at the end of the line of girls was                                 :drummer:                  Fr. Guido.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

Laughed like Hell whenever the good father came on.  Of course, we were about 18 then, cuz.