• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brian Gregory post game video (FAU) [Off Topic]

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

26 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I like reductio ad absurdum as well but I think logic courses teach that it is a fallacious methodology.

Well enough to fund the IPF or OCS?

I am sure Kant will be heartbroken to learn you find the categorical imperative to be a logical fallacy.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am sure Kant will be heartbroken to learn you find the categorical imperative to be a logical fallacy.

Pretty sure he's dead because of it!

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Pretty sure he's dead because of it!

All because someone once wished someone dead and thus made it a universal law. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Shouldn’t you be at the FAU board by now? 

I think the FAU board is exactly where he belongs, now that his Man-Crush is there!

6 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I think the FAU board is exactly where he belongs, now that his Man-Crush is there!

But I have no connection to FAU, so I will probably just stay here like I have for almost 20 years. I just want whats best for my alma mater and I am wearing a little thin on hopes, dreams and potential. I think it’s about time for someone to deliver on the whole getting over the plateau thing we were promised 10 years and 5 coaches ago because 80% of the time it has felt like we have been at the bottom of the valley.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, puc86 said:

But I have no connection to FAU, so I will probably just stay here like I have for almost 20 years. I just want whats best for my alma mater and I am wearing a little thin on hopes, dreams and potential. I think it’s about time for someone to deliver on the whole getting over the plateau thing we were promised 10 years and 5 coaches ago because 80% of the time it has felt like we have been at the bottom of the valley.

You don't feel like Jeff Scott is the man to do that?

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You don't feel like Jeff Scott is the man to do that?

I have no idea but I remember plenty of people thinking CSH was the man to do it, CWT was the man to do it and CCS was the man to do it and each one managed one notable season, two were fired after three seasons and one left after their first season of value. Can CJS do it? Sure. Is there reason to be skeptical? Probably.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

6 hours ago, puc86 said:

I am not trying to be funny but I am making fun of people that think our coach coaching another team is providing large benefits to us, there is a difference. If it sounds ridiculous that having our coaches work at other programs would be a huge benefit to us it’s because it is. 

Knock yourself out ...... just, please, keep that **** out of non football head coaching specific threads. Thanks.

Guest Jonesy Bull
16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I have no idea but I remember plenty of people thinking CSH was the man to do it, CWT was the man to do it and CCS was the man to do it and each one managed one notable season, two were fired after three seasons and one left after their first season of value. Can CJS do it? Sure. Is there reason to be skeptical? Probably.

Each of those men had flaws (seen or unforseen).  I'm not saying CJS doesn't have flaws, but I feel alot more positive with this hire, then any of the others to be honest.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The great Father Guido Sarducci who did the brilliant 5 minute university?

Ugh...like the smashing pumpkin dude I never got his humor...but to each their own. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull