• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJS After the game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

There is a reason Scott is not Coaching a Power 5 team, the reason has just not yet manifested itself to the Judyites 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

3 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

to the Judyites 

The Judyites are drunk on the preeminent millions.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,380
  • Days Won:  3

47 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

LSU will destroy Clemson! Scott will be exposed as a younger version of Skip Holtz.

Did I miss something with Holtz? How many national championship games did Skip Holtz coach in? And I dont mean that ******** kind of championship that UCF claims. 

I agree that it's LSU year but not sure how this has anything to do with Skippy. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, smazza said:

i am not pretending

i am happy as can be with our hire and the direction of usf football

i am kind to people that are kind to me. 

you know that my comments werent referring to you "pointing out we arent clempzon" 

They aren’t being kind they just don’t respect us and pity us, it’s a “bless your little heart” type of situation. If Scott were on his way to coaching at South Carolina, FSU or anyone they take seriously he wouldn’t still be coaching for them and they wouldn’t be saying nice things. There was a time when we had them ready to fire Dabo and that’s a much better feeling than pretending we get any value from having a coach that’s still not actually our coach at the moment because he helps another teams win and promotes that team.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, lotsofbull99 said:

LSU will destroy Clemson! Scott will be exposed as a younger version of Skip Holtz.

scott has a tremendous future and upside and will far surpass holtz

50 minutes ago, puc86 said:

They aren’t being kind they just don’t respect us and pity us, it’s a “bless your little heart” type of situation. If Scott were on his way to coaching at South Carolina, FSU or anyone they take seriously he wouldn’t still be coaching for them and they wouldn’t be saying nice things. There was a time when we had them ready to fire Dabo and that’s a much better feeling than pretending we get any value from having a coach that’s still not actually our coach at the moment because he helps another teams win and promotes that team.

we are a bad g5 school right now

you have a skewed perspective to say the least

keep pouting

There is a reason Scott is not Coaching a Power 5 team, the reason has just not yet manifested itself to the Judyites 

what is a judyites?

am i considered a judyite?

i have been never called such a funny name

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

There was a time when we had them ready to fire Dabo and that’s a much better feeling than pretending we get any value from having a coach that’s still not actually our coach at the moment because he helps another teams win and promotes that team.

Glad there's someone else not drinking the Kool aid about this.  We have a coach whose number one priority is not us right now, and people are convincing themselves that is ok.

Meanwhile you've got Willie, Leavitt and other Florida coaches working full-time to get their teams better than us.

But it's okay because our new coach is a co-coordinator who might help win another championship, and that by itself will convince recruits to come to USF because we clearly are in a league that has a chance to play for those.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

So coaching for them IS a recruiting advantage and if he were going somewhere else it would hurt Clemson more?

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

There's a reason xCJL hasn't been a head coach since I heard the news one night while shopping at a Burdines.