• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJS After the game

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Meh...we suck now...it’s kind of fun watching a USF coach do great things before coming here. 

Exactly  Why is it unhealthy if it is extrememly temporary.  Its not like we have our own actual team to cheer for right this minute....so i say have fun jumping on the Clemson bandwagon till this season ends.  Its only a couple weeks away.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Meh...we suck now...it’s kind of fun watching a USF coach do great things before coming here. 

it is exciting

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I must have missed the part where I was talking about how great it was that he was somewhere else, actively cheered for those other teams, started game day threads, provided play by play discussions of his games, started chants of other teams colors, posted on his daily activities at another school, posted countless pictures of him in other teams clothes and just all around was excited that he was coaching somewhere else. We are not Clempzon and no one watching the games associates anything they are doing with anything here, it’s not a four hour infomercial for us it doesn’t even get mentioned in passing.

what a downer

cheer up

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

A lot of good substance in that Greenville article. CJS dad is right we couldn't buy the positive press we are getting. Something positive revolving around a losing program...not a bad thing. As we read about CJS it helps create a better picture of who he is. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

Leavitt is a coordinator at best.  He is not head coaching timber or he would have been hired by someone else for the head job sometime in the last ten years. He could not even get the head job at FAU.  If you looked up the word "mediocre" in the dictionary, there would be a smiling picture of Leavitt right next to it.  But yeah, lets pine for him to come back to USF and keep us in mediocrity . That makes a ton of sense.

Its time to get behind Coach Jeff Scott.  I don't see what is so difficult about this.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I always wondered if cuckold fetishes were a real thing or just made up by the internet, I guess now I know

You mean how we are cuckolding Clemson by taking their coach?

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 minutes ago, smazza said:

it is exciting

what a downer

cheer up

Smazza- puc just likes to push the envelope and get a rise out of people....he actually is a pretty cool dude (dont tell him I said that).

24 minutes ago, smazza said:

it is exciting

what a downer

cheer up

Like QF's last USF-UCF game, widely considered the best game of the year in CFB, you didn't have to be a fan of either team to appreciate it was a great and exciting game.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

You mean how we are cuckolding Clemson by taking their coach?

Right now it looks like they have him back and we are somehow thinking that anything they do together positively impacts us, I guess it’s more like a love triangle if that makes people feel better.

• Upvote 1

Just now, puc86 said:

Right now it looks like they have him back and we are somehow thinking that anything they do together positively impacts us, I guess it’s more like a love triangle if that makes people feel better.

Nothing wrong with a good love triangle. Especially if it is consensual. Even better if it is a bizarre love triangle.

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Like QF's last USF-UCF game, widely considered the best game of the year in CFB, you didn't have to be a fan of either team to appreciate it was a great and exciting game.

Yes but unfortunately I cant seem to shake off that ending...still haunting!