20 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Sounds like the next 30 for 30.

”USF, once above average, but mostly below average for the past decade...hires a hot young coordinator from Clemson and people are excited. I mean, not bringing more than 30,000 to the stadium excited, and still unable to get enough cash together to build an IPF, and don’t even get us started on an OCS, but you get the point. This is...UnBULLievable: The rise and fall of a 3-4 hit wonder.”

Nice, they should hire you as a consultant. 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Fernandez has done a great job and should be able to stay as long as he likes, but you have to admit that it’s a pretty good argument that maybe conference championships aren’t the only measur

A reminder of how long that man has been the awesome face of USF WBB ....

Thought ESPN has all the CFP.   You can see 100% bias towards all of their high dollar property.  Great example is comparing our games called by ESPN vs CBS sports earlier this year. ESPN an

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Sounds like the next 30 for 30.

”USF, once above average, but mostly below average for the past decade...hires a hot young coordinator from Clemson and people are excited. I mean, not bringing more than 30,000 to the stadium excited, and still unable to get enough cash together to build an IPF, and don’t even get us started on an OCS, but you get the point. This is...UnBULLievable: The rise and fall of a 3-4 hit wonder.”

Negative Nancy

15 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Urm, ESPN "Ownes the College Playoff Series."

You may call it what you wish. I call it what it is. A system set up to promote those chosen few that ESPN deems worthy.

Just now, Azmodi said:

You may call it what you wish. I call it what it is. A system set up to promote those chosen few that ESPN deems worthy.

That is correct.

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

I'll worry about us getting shafted by ESPN when we're the highest ranked G5 team and are more than a skid mark in the AAC.

• Upvote 1