• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

The All-WHITE uniforms are bad luck

cee

the away jerseys are anything but "tough" looking.. i dont mind white jerseys, but the white pants just make them look very pansy if you ask me..

if anyone has ever played competitive sports, they know that how you look on the field/court does a lot (subconciously) as to how you play.. i think the white-on-white psychologically just doesnt help USF out at all, especially in enemy territory

i hope they prove me wrong on saturday, but is it too much to wear the green pants?

Members do not see this ad, Register
Guest S.  Bien
the away jerseys are anything but "tough" looking.. i dont mind white jerseys, but the white pants just make them look very pansy if you ask me..

if anyone has ever played competitive sports, they know that how you look on the field/court does a lot (subconciously) as to how you play.. i think the white-on-white psychologically just doesnt help USF out at all, especially in enemy territory

i hope they prove me wrong on saturday, but is it too much to wear the green pants?

Relax, the players chose it, and that's what they want to play in.  I'd hardly call them bad luck, and considering the teams we faced wearing those jersey's the results were hardly unexpected.

With a purple broach would be nice...doncha think?  Maybe a pair of smart shoes and a handbag?