• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

i wonder if leavtt ever regrets taking usf job

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ok like I said, living in past.

Get the **** over it man....that is soooooo yesterday!

Just because I’m astute enough to see history repeating itself, does not mean I’m living in the past. USF football lost it’s way when CJL was sacked.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Just because I’m astute enough to see history repeating itself, does not mean I’m living in the past. USF football lost it’s way when CJL was sacked.

It was a glorious day....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It was a glorious day....

Never really understood your disdain for CJL, the team had its stumbles but had some nice runs and were fun.  Overall we have been shat since his dismissal.  No idea what our future would have been like had he stayed but you can bet your ass we would be better off than where we are now.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

Haters gon' hate

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Never really understood your disdain for CJL, the team had its stumbles but had some nice runs and were fun.  Overall we have been shat since his dismissal.  No idea what our future would have been like had he stayed but you can bet your ass we would be better off than where we are now.

My disdain is not as great as you think. I am just providing an alternative to two people on this board who some reason think Jimbo was Lombardi. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

My disdain is not as great as you think. I am just providing an alternative to two people on this board who some reason think Jimbo was Lombardi. 

Everything is relative and compared to CCS and CKB, he sure looked like him to me but agree in the grand scheme he was a good coach that wanted to be here, which is a great and rare combination at our alma mater 

Just now, Friscobull said:

Everything is relative and compared to CCS and CKB, he sure looked like him to me but agree in the grand scheme he was a good coach that wanted to be here, which is a great and rare combination at our alma mater 

Yes a good coach...nothing more. Even if he was not fired it’s very unlikely he would have lasted much longer. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
23 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Why is it going to repeat itself.

We have a completely different president, different and much better VPA, and a completely new football regime that has absolutely nothing to do with what happened well over a decade ago.

So yes, your fascination with the whole Judy and CJL thing  is living in the past....but hey thats you perogative my friend.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

On 12/27/2019 at 9:06 PM, GaUSFBull said:

It was kind of funny that time when @The Sheriff created a thread about Slapperty McChokerton:  

That was a pretty good trip down memory lane. Ol' Slapperty and Rich Rod had quite a thing back before Jim thought he was playing a live version of Mike Tyson Punchout.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

leavitt won nothing

our competition is far better since leavitt left

it is truly unbelieveable we still have people crying about leavitt not be rehired.

leavitt hit a kid.once that was done he would never hired as a head coach. the liability risks are too great

• Upvote 2