• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy Bull

LA Tech vs Miami

Don't look now, but our old friend Skippy is beating the Miami Hurricanes in their Bowl Game.  Its only 7-0, but still it is in the 2nd half already.

He seems to be doing pretty well at La Tech.  Looks like it turned out to be a pretty good fit for him there.  Don't think he is a bad coach, not sure why it didn't work out for him here.  Maybe just wrong place at the wrong time, I don't know.

What a snooze fest this game has been.  Still La Tech up 7-0 with only 5 minutes left in the game.  Yes, the scoreboard operator could have just taken the day off today.  Would like to see Skippy pull this one off though, have no love for the Canes!

La Tech just putting the finishing touches on a 14-0 victory.  A 10 win season, and I think they said the 6th straight bowl win for Tech under Skippy.  Thats pretty incredible.  I didn't notice or realize that he was having that much success there.  

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Maybe just wrong place at the wrong time

Yep, he obviously knows how to coach ...

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

A 10 win season, and I think they said the 6th straight bowl win for Tech under Skippy.  Thats pretty incredible.

6 straight at LaTech and he's actually 7-0 in his last 7 bowls with the win over Clemson while here ....

did the miami coach get fired yet?

bring butch davis back

7 hours ago, smazza said:

did the miami coach get fired yet?

bring butch davis back

Its definately not working under the current regime for Miami.....not that I could give a sh__!

i see they fired the oc after the bowl game. stuff like that  is chicken $%#@.why would anyone be loyal to diaz?

miami may be worse off than usf

On 12/28/2019 at 4:46 AM, smazza said:

i see they fired the oc after the bowl game. stuff like that  is chicken $%#@.why would anyone be loyal to diaz?

miami may be worse off than usf

You actually might be right about that.  At least we appear to be pointed in the right direction.

Skip will get another chance to coach at the next level.