• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJS Coaching Staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

College football is a zero sum game especially in expansion, the best think to lift our boat would be theirs hitting an iceberg.

Let me try to explain this in terms you can understand.

A rising tide of Pepsi would have lifted both CJLs boat and USFs showing it isn't a zero sum game if CJL hadn't drilled a hole in his own boat.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Let me try to explain this in terms you can understand.

A rising tide of Pepsi would have lifted both CJLs boat and USFs showing it isn't a zero sum game if CJL hadn't drilled a hole in his own boat.

Except there is no conference to date that has an interest in bringing in either so I am even less convinced that anyone has an interest in both; an less they got a 2 for 1 Groupon deal or something. As I think back to all the recent expansion they seemed to value diversifying their geographic locations not monopolizing the  4th and 5th most popular teams in a single state. Distinguishing ourselves from them is our best shot and package deals are simply internet nonsense and message board fodder.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Except there is no conference to date that has an interest in bringing in either so I am even less convinced that anyone has an interest in both; an less they got a 2 for 1 Groupon deal or something. As I think back to all the recent expansion they seemed to value diversifying their geographic locations not monopolizing the  4th and 5th most popular teams in a single state. Distinguishing ourselves from them is our best shot and package deals are simply internet nonsense and message board fodder.

You completely ignore my logic, as I expected.

Anyways I look forward to seeing you Friday night when I see A Midsummer Night's Dream.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Expansion is over...we missed out...enjoy where you are and accept your lot in life. 

5 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

You completely ignore my logic, as I expected.

Anyways I look forward to seeing you Friday night when I see A Midsummer Night's Dream.

If you are nice to sprites they will be nice to you 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Expansion is over...we missed out...enjoy where you are and accept your lot in life. 

The thought is too much to bear

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Football Scoop (https://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/) is reporting yesterday that we have a new GA. I don't see it reported anywhere else so take it for whatever that is worth. Here are some highlights of him making one handed grabs back in 2018 while at Clemson. 

South Florida: Louisiana-Lafayette tight ends quality control Sawyer Jordan has accepted an offensive grad assistant position at USF sources tell FootballScoop.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 1/13/2020 at 5:36 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

your response is too mature but accurate

18 hours ago, usf97 said:

Football Scoop (https://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/) is reporting yesterday that we have a new GA. I don't see it reported anywhere else so take it for whatever that is worth. Here are some highlights of him making one handed grabs back in 2018 while at Clemson. 

South Florida: Louisiana-Lafayette tight ends quality control Sawyer Jordan has accepted an offensive grad assistant position at USF sources tell FootballScoop.

you are a good reporter

how did you find this?

1 hour ago, smazza said:

your response is too mature but accurate

Hiroo Onoda managed to continue fighting WWII some 30 years after the Japanese surrendered, we should all strive to be more like him and learn the war is never over if we never surrender.