• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Great Moments in Sports History

Dmince

With the upcoming White Sox world series win I am reminded about how much I love sports. There are so many great moments that I would like to just recall my 3 favorites:

1) 1997: Tight End Mike Griffin Scores the first TD in Sickles High School History.

2) 2003: David Mincberg TKO's Mike Griffin in 30 seconds.

3) 2003: In a 2 on 2 basketball at Jefferson Commons pitting USFCollin and Dmince vs. The Sheriff and Jimmy, Collin sprains his knee yet finishes the game and scores 2 points, besting his lifetime recreational basketball average of 1.3 ppg. Collin is forced to sit out the rest of his semester's classes due to his "injury" yet is seen by his American Congress Professor on ESPN2 jumping up and down at the C-USA basketball tournament in Cinncinati 15 before class begins.

Members do not see this ad, Register