• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Special Teams Coach Daniel Da Prato

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

So he was with UTSA for all of .....12 days? Wow. Do we have to pay a buyout? 

https://goutsa.com/staff.aspx?staff=1424

Obviously a Chad Morris connection since he was at Arkansas last year. 

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Bolting after 2 weeks seems like bad form. I recall Autry Denson did the same thing to us several years back, seemed like a ****** thing to do.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, WWMJD said:

Bolting after 2 weeks seems like bad form. I recall Autry Denson did the same thing to us several years back, seemed like a ****** thing to do.

In an environment where schools are firing coaches after 18 months...what else can you expect?

If I honestly felt the fit/job security were better, I’d make the same move considering the volatility in the profession.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, CtLiEgMeSrOsN said:

In an environment where schools are firing coaches after 18 months...what else can you expect?

If I honestly felt the fit/job security were better, I’d make the same move considering the volatility in the profession.

I get it... you have to look out for yourself. I don't hold any grudges on that front, but by the same token I think it's also fair to call it out as chicken **** when you see a guy that bolts after committing to coach somewhere just a couple weeks earlier.

Edited by WWMJD
To comply with filtering

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Actually after looking into him a little more. This appears to be a solid hire. 

Edited by flsportsfan83

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

I get it... you have to look out for yourself. I don't hold any grudges on that front, but by the same token I think it's also fair to call it out as chicken **** when you see a guy that bolts after committing to coach somewhere just a couple weeks earlier.

I see both sides, but after looking at the photo I would agree that Ginger boy is chicken ****, hope he can motivate and coach.

9 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

Yeah, I think chicken **** is pretty strong man.  Your new coach is building a staff, and a **** good one at that.

My suggestion would be to embrace and support it and not immediately berate him.

It’s good though. Trust me, the culture is about to change at USF, and you’re gonna love every minute of it.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I see both sides, but after looking at the photo I would agree that Ginger boy is chicken ****, hope he can motivate and coach.

Jeeze guys. I know it’s been a tough road so far. But calling your new coach a Ginger Boy...****.

Take it from the idiot Clemson fans (not me) that laughed at the Dabo hire.  Don’t be that guy.  

The team needs your support. More now than ever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, CtLiEgMeSrOsN said:

Jeeze guys. I know it’s been a tough road so far. But calling your new coach a Ginger Boy...****.

Take it from the idiot Clemson fans (not me) that laughed at the Dabo hire.  Don’t be that guy.  

The team needs your support. More now than ever.

LOL This board can kill any kind of joy from your heart. I'm just happy we are finally filling out the staff period! 

• Upvote 1