• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Sign in to follow this  
smazza

will my retirement home be usf?

i was in court yesterday reading the wsj and saw major universities are creating retirement communities on camus

orlando school is doing it i see

what a briliant idea

And each inhabitant will have been the star athlete, smartest scholar, lover, and war hero.  I'm that age and have to hear it all the time.  😂

Actually, it's a cool idea if the finances could work out.  I imagine that they could.

Could be interesting.  I hope that USF can go into partnership with a developer on the MOSI land   That land can become a central USF city.  Student housing, general public/USF staff housing . Retirement village  medical., innovation labs, retail, hotel and office space

I'm thinking that it would be great to have it on the medical school property, now that they're moving downtown.  Close to the VA and Florida Hospital.

i want to be closer to the action on campus. take a few classes,hang out at the pool.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/hillsborough/2019/12/20/hillsborough-commissioners-eyeing-museum-of-science-and-industry-site-for-community-catalyst/

5-10 years from now maybe we see a stadium across the street from a live work and play district - USF's downtown / uptown and gathering place before and after games.  It make too much sense  - show me the money!

my favorite 3 words-live,work and play

On 12/30/2019 at 5:57 PM, smazza said:

live,work and play

Add hibiscus flavored drinks in Mason jars and charge 9 dollars!