Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
ToroDeFuego

Charlie Weis Jr. Being considered for the staff

Recommended Posts

Word on the FAU vs SMU game is this is our offensive coordinator. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

Word on the FAU vs SMU game is this is our offensive coordinator. 

I saw this too...looks like it could be a strong hire.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, usf97 said:

CCS has really damaged my feelings about the word “strong”.

I was thinking the same thing, I can’t use the word without thinking of that POS, it will fade but may take a while.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, usf97 said:

CCS has really damaged my feelings about the word “strong”.

Ha..that’s funny, I thought the same thing when I wrote it but didn’t change it. CCS really did a number on this program. 

Edited by SpeedBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vivadiscordia said:

This guy would be a great hire. FAU obliterated SMU.

But can he be successful at the next level?  Yes our conference is the next level.  Didnt work in the 1 year for Bell, although that was a bigger jump.

Ill have faith CJS knows what he is doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I worry about him being a full time play caller. I know he didn’t have free reign on that at FAU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But can he be successful at the next level?  Yes our conference is the next level.  Didnt work in the 1 year for Bell, although that was a bigger jump.

Ill have faith CJS knows what he is doing.

That's the question every time someone moves up. Sort of like when we sign high school players and wonder if they can succeed at the next level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JTrue said:

That's the question every time someone moves up. Sort of like when we sign high school players and wonder if they can succeed at the next level.

It can be a crapshoot for sure.  But smart people seem to usually make the right decisions.  And I think CJS is a smart person.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...