• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Mountaineer Voodoo Doll

I'm thinking of constructing a full-sized stuffed Mountaineer voodoo doll for the homecoming game.  

You know, a flannel shirt, overalls, a big stupid hat, blacked out teeth.... stuff it full of leaves, mount it to a stake in the ground.  Maybe let people throw things at it as they pass by while they tailgate...  I'm open to suggestions...

Members do not see this ad, Register

You could, or you could just enjoy the game.  Insult the team, not the people.  Remember, USF goes there next year and I am sure some Bulls fans will be going up.  I'd hate to insult WVU fans in that manner because they do have long memories.  All stereotypes aside, Morgantown is a mean place to visit if you are supporting the other team.

You could, or you could just enjoy the game.  Insult the team, not the people.  Remember, USF goes there next year and I am sure some Bulls fans will be going up.  I'd hate to insult WVU fans in that manner because they do have long memories.  All stereotypes aside, Morgantown is a mean place to visit if you are supporting the other team.

Yeah you know the blood is thicker than water and since all the WVU fans are part of the great inbreeding community in WV we may want to take it easy................................... Well NO Lets GIVE IT TO THEM

Your choice.  I mean, it's not like they haven't been called inbreeders before...nice creativity on your part.  Just remember, there will be paybacks in WV.  That is the same stadium where beer bottles and garbage cans are showered on the opposing team.  The same place where fans surrounded an ambulance trying to take a UM player to the hospital.  The same fans that burn couches when they win.  Feel free to insult them if you want and show them how much class you have.  Kudos to you.

Your choice.  I mean, it's not like they haven't been called inbreeders before...nice creativity on your part.  Just remember, there will be paybacks in WV.  That is the same stadium where beer bottles and garbage cans are showered on the opposing team.  The same place where fans surrounded an ambulance trying to take a UM player to the hospital.  The same fans that burn couches when they win.  Feel free to insult them if you want and show them how much class you have.  Kudos to you.

So...  Posters, drawing and dolls resembling hillbillies are accurate, no?