• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB:  #2 Center in state commits to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

There was an article in today's Trib that said the #2 center in the state committed to USF on Tuesday.

I do recall that she is 6' 4" and was all-state as a junior.  I'll reprint the article if I can find a paper.

Another great pickup by CJF!

It's not Stephanie, as she committed awhile ago.  The article mentioned that she is joining Stephanie Sarosi and another commit.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

for some strange reason - i was thinking of a football center and was wondering why we signed a female center  lol - i'm glad its friday.   ;D ;D

The funny thing about the article is that no where in it do they mention the sport.  I suppose the writer assumed it would be in the 'basketball' section.

I ready the "Center Commits" and thought the same thing.  I ready 6'4" and thought 'decent height' but then started wondering why they didn't list the weight, then saw the name "Ashley".. well... there WAS that male character in GWTW and that loser of a writer in Orlando...  but then they mentioned that this commit joined Stephanie Sarosi, et al, and I figured it out.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  420
  • Days Won:  0

Sanford Seminole Center Commits To Play For USF

TAMPA -- Sanford Seminole's Ashley McCray, rated the state's second-best senior center, verbally committed to the University of South Florida.

The 6-foot-4 McCray celebrated her 18th birthday Wednesday, then gave USF a present by picking the Bulls over Florida, Alabama, Georgia Tech, UCF and Tulsa.

"The team seems like they really want to win," said McCray, who said she also was impressed by USF's psychology program. "I wanted to go somewhere I can make a difference and help make the school known."

McCray is USF's third early commitment, along with Titusville Astronaut center/forward Stephanie Sarosi and Lake Mary forward Caitlyn Mitryk.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

great

that coach is doing a great job

give him an extension along with coach mac