• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Watching WBB game on my ipad on youtube.  Why can't they show the score and the clock?  I can see the entire Kiss Cam shenanigans but I can't get the score or the time left!  Sheesh.

Members do not see this ad, Register
1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Watching WBB game on my ipad on youtube.  Why can't they show the score and the clock?  I can see the entire Kiss Cam shenanigans but I can't get the score or the time left!  Sheesh.

I think it is because they are using the video feed that is on the scoreboard. It is an in-house video feed.

It's horrible.  They need to have a producer look into making it like a normal broadcast.  And stop with the graphics 2x after every shot. we miss half the game, in the most important spots!

8 minutes ago, Bullumni said:

It's horrible.  They need to have a producer look into making it like a normal broadcast.  And stop with the graphics 2x after every shot. we miss half the game, in the most important spots!

You should be OK for next year as everything is on ESPN+ And all of the games are produced on campus. Of course you will need to pay $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull