• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

december 18

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Like my marriage?

I’d like to think it would be more successful than this current marriage which for those keeping score has resulted in one of the worst offenses in USF history, one of the worst offenses in FBS football, musical chairs at every position, an inability to score, an inability gain yards, hiring of one coach for the Oline, having that be the worst position group on the team and having people say well at least keep him to bring in recruits that he can’t land even when he has the advantage of being the only person with a relationship with that recruit.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

Given what CCS brought to the table recently, losing recruits may not be a bad thing

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Looks like we just lost Khris Love.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

Not even a tad bit worried about the early signing period. I expect we won’t get much of anything as Scott needs to complete his staff first before he starts going after recruits. The first recruiting class will be nothing but I expect next years to be good

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

One of the tangible arguments people made for keeping KB is he would bring his former QB with him due to the great respect and love of the system Rodemaker had for KB. In typical KB FBS fashion this plan failed miserably. Too bad we didn’t give him the head coaching position so we could see if it’s possible to fail in every aspect of every single thing you touch.

Even if the gang from last year all stayed I serious doubt Rodemaker would have come to USF. He would have found something else to change his mind. The kid wanted to play P5. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Not even a tad bit worried about the early signing period. I expect we won’t get much of anything as Scott needs to complete his staff first before he starts going after recruits. The first recruiting class will be nothing but I expect next years to be good

But keep in mind about 90% of kids sign in this period. JC players may be more available though. I agree next years class will be great. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,335
  • Days Won:  43

5 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

We lost a QB that I think we would have lost anyway. 

Great point. Until we see the OL improve, I don’t think many QB’s will survive the season 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But keep in mind about 90% of kids sign in this period. JC players may be more available though. I agree next years class will be great. 

Closer to 75%. But, your point is solid.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Even if the gang from last year all stayed I serious doubt Rodemaker would have come to USF. He would have found something else to change his mind. The kid wanted to play P5. 

Our other qb commit was named the Jacksonville player of the year...beat out a Georgia commit and a 5 star rb...pretty stoked about that 

23 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Our other qb commit was named the Jacksonville player of the year...beat out a Georgia commit and a 5 star rb...pretty stoked about that 

That sounds excellent!