• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

december 18

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

57 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I too hate fan boys and the the thing I hated most about CSH, CWT, CCS and now CJS is the way they went around not being CJL (that and they lost a lot).

Being fan boys is all we got right now and I’m embracing it.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

So are the Washington Generals. 

And because of that consistency you know them 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, MikePhillips said:

The man is from Clemson.. the people who won the College Football Championship in OUR home field stadium two years ago

I can assure you, he's being mentored by his former bosses, including Dabo Swinney. He's not leaving on bad terms whatsoever

They WANT him to succeed here, the folks at Clemson WANT him to be successful here. Clemson won the College Football Championship in 2016 and 2018... and attended it in 2015

For the past 10 years, they've had an .800+ season win percentage... pretty astonishing number for the ACC

What are we worried about? You can't put all the responsibility on a man to fix us, without letting him have his own program. His own assistants, his own recruits, etc

He's been here.... a week? Not even?

Let's get through April, let's get into June... then we can see what we are dealing with. If he took any notes whatsoever while at Clemson, I think we'll do just fine

Very well said.

Im not sure why there is so much bickering on this board about what he hasnt done so far.  We havent even got past signing day yet.  And then guess what.  He is going back to Clemson for the next couple weeks.  People wont like that.

Why dont we just see how it all plays out before all the ******** and moaning.

Sheesh people are just either bored or just really unhappy in general.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

16 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Being fan boys is all we got right now and I’m embracing it.

21CC8B19-F2EB-442A-8AAC-EC819BFDBF8A.jpeg

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

I think you need to exchange the USF to Puc86 and it would make more sense.  Hehe.

I just didn’t want to make the movement all about me, I’m selfless like that.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

We did. It is shutdown and now hosted in Azure.

Ah fair enough. The video definitely seemed a bit dated. Good to know we are teaching the most up to date information ;)

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Here's another one:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

13 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Fans are energized b/c they were tired of CCS and have a new toy. CJS comes from a Championship program....cool..But Im simply waiting for some ACTION b4 i praise the man. How u fanboys are attacking me for feeling that way baffles me.

CJS is not doing nothing.  Met with Vinik before the Lightning game. Doing interviews all over the place. Has Cirelli of the Lightning saying he'll come to a game.  There were so many problems from the fCCS era.  He really can't fix all of them all at once.  But it appears he's working on all of them.  A QB transfer coming in.  Making nice with the boosters that fCCS ignored.  Reaching out to the Tampa Bay community.  Nice week or two of work IMO. 

In the end he'll have to win.  But if we want an IPF the community can't be ignored.  There are many things to be done and he appears to be young and energetic enough to work on them.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

CJS is not doing nothing.  Met with Vinik before the Lightning game. Doing interviews all over the place. Has Cirelli of the Lightning saying he'll come to a game.  There were so many problems from the fCCS era.  He really can't fix all of them all at once.  But it appears he's working on all of them.  A QB transfer coming in.  Making nice with the boosters that fCCS ignored.  Reaching out to the Tampa Bay community.  Nice week or two of work IMO. 

In the end he'll have to win.  But if we want an IPF the community can't be ignored.  There are many things to be done and he appears to be young and energetic enough to work on them.

Well said CR