• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good read on Dabo’s coaching tree...err twig

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Yup!! No matter what happens, it is still a better feeling right now than the status quo. I was thinking that I would be getting drunk in Austin worrying about another CCS season while we are getting killed by Texas. Now I feel better knowing I will be getting drunk in Austin watching USF lose to Texas but knowing that we can only get better with the new coaching staff. 

This I agree 100%, this hire has given us hope where we would have had none if CCS stuck around, he was not only a bum but boring as hell, basically was a lifeless waste of space.  The Austin trip has definitely taken on a different feel and I hope we pack the happy hour, alumni event and buy up a bunch of tickets    to show support for the new hire.  It really does look like a home run but I will temper my enthusiasm until I see what kind of team he puts on the field, he has his work cut out for him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

37 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

If that happens then it just shows how poor of a coaching staff we had, and what the new staff can potentially do with any decent recruit they get in here.

Every returning starter had worse stats than last year. It was a total regression. I anticipate a huge improvement next year just from the change in mindset and energy alone. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 12/14/2019 at 4:37 AM, smazza said:

when he is here the same amount of time as stronghe will definitely win more than 4 games in his 3rd year

this guy drips of success

like that...