• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good read on Dabo’s coaching tree...err twig

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Swinney-says-his-coaching-tree-now-has-twig-with-USFs-hiring-Jeff-Scott-18411

We are so fortunate to have JS lead this program.  If he carries half of the Clemson culture with him, he will forever leave a mark on this program.

Nice get MK!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

42 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Swinney-says-his-coaching-tree-now-has-twig-with-USFs-hiring-Jeff-Scott-18411

We are so fortunate to have JS lead this program.  If he carries half of the Clemson culture with him, he will forever leave a mark on this program.

Nice get MK!

Nice article. Those Clemson Folks are very proud of CJS. I think Coach Swinney especially. CJS going back to see the Team through the playoffs is a very honorable thing to do. Maybe USF will build upon what there is to something like what the Clemson Family has...You can only Hope. Thx for posting this read your so right...Wouldn't it (pipe dream) be nice to think... USF could have a perpetual winning Team and a coach who wanted to stay for the long haul..?? 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What about the guy who went to SMU?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, DELdaBull said:

Was he there from the beginning like JS?  

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  273
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Someone down in the comments section wondered if Chad Morris was a pinecone. LOL.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Nice article. Those Clemson Folks are very proud of CJS. I think Coach Swinney especially. CJS going back to see the Team through the playoffs is a very honorable thing to do. Maybe USF will build upon what there is to something like what the Clemson Family has...You can only Hope. Thx for posting this read your so right...Wouldn't it (pipe dream) be nice to think... USF could have a perpetual winning Team and a coach who wanted to stay for the long haul..?? 

If only there was as assistant coach out there that played at USF and was a coach at a P5 school named Scott. Hmmmm.  Nope. Can't come up with one.  I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Happy with this hire right now.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

If only there was as assistant coach out there that played at USF and was a coach at a P5 school named Scott. Hmmmm.  Nope. Can't come up with one.  I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Happy with this hire right now.

crowd running GIF by South Park

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Nice get MK!

Wow, we are really drinking the kool aid.  I hope he is the guy but pump the ******* brakes, he has a nice line of **** and I am optimistic but not sold yet, after what CCS put us through you guys will jump on any train no matter where the destination.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Wow, we are really drinking the kool aid.  I hope he is the guy but pump the ******* brakes, he has a nice line of **** and I am optimistic but not sold yet, after what CCS put us through you guys will jump on any train no matter where the destination.

Yep... I am numb at this point.  When he wins more than 4 games, maybe I'll get excited.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I was thinking the same. We haven't played a game yet with CJS, and some seem convinced we are headed to greatness with him. It's like this with new hires usually, but at least wait to see what it looks like on the field...