Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

Recommended Posts

Being reported we paid just north of $3 million; was expecting closer to $5 based off of previous reporting. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, USF Bulls Football said:

Being reported we paid just north of $3 million; was expecting closer to $5 based off of previous reporting. 

We were never going to pay all at once. I think we owe the other $2.5 million next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

We were never going to pay all at once. I think we owe the other $2.5 million next year.

Nah- there is a reference to the 3.18 being paid out in equal installments through Dec 2021. bit.ly/35gqp2U

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, USF Bulls Football said:

Nah- there is a reference to the 3.18 being paid out in equal installments through Dec 2021. bit.ly/35gqp2U

 

So we got off for less than the $5 Million and if he gets a job it is also reduced by that amount? Sounds better all the time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

So we got off for less than the $5 Million and if he gets a job it is also reduced by that amount? Sounds better all the time.

Ditto.. answers a lot of questions; I had some concern we may try to go cheap with this hire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, usf97 said:

So UCF scoops JK on USF's coaching buyout?  Say it ain't so.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

So UCF scoops JK on USF's coaching buyout?  Say it ain't so.

mean girls stalker GIF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

mean girls stalker GIF

Actually I'm not a JK hater.  But I do find this particular instance a bit odd.  Why would a UCF reporter care? Why haven't we heard the same from any USF writers or Tampa writers?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Actually I'm not a JK hater.  But I do find this particular instance a bit odd.  Why would a UCF reporter care? Why haven't we heard the same from any USF writers or Tampa writers?  

Didn’t want to be the first, but totally agree. JK got scooped, and the gents from TDS were reporting it was the full amount. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...