• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Danny Verpaele

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

dabull....

we don't play man pressure all the time.  We're  a zone outfit as well, usually two deep.  Jenkins is suppose to play off, that's our defense it allows him to pick-up two zones at once.  The LB's cover the short slants, and Jenkins covers the outs, and curls.

Jenkins play this year has been exceptional.  He's blanketed guys, and covers his zone exceptionally well.  Teams that go his way typically get burned.

The game tomorrow could come down to our cover corners.  They want revenge, and I think they're the better athletes.  If they play well we will most likely win.

Verpaele's size wasn't a joke, he was just young, inexperienced, and needed more strength.

Bien, glad to see you posting here again as I like reading your post.  You do appear, in text at least, to have a different knowledge then most, including me.  

Not to change the topic, but why don't you register so that people can search though your posts?  Just curious.  

As to DV, I'm just glad the D is coming along STRONG this year.  I am really impressed as to what I have seen.  But what is really impressive, is what has yet to be.  This is just the beginning.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Z... Bien is registered, he just doesn't always log in.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Bein, I think you may have missed the question or I didn't really make it clear.  Jenkins is playing great and I know we zone but I guess it is more of when will Jenkins be left on the island by himself ?  If he isn't good enough yet he is awfull close.  I am looking for that breakout game where he gets two picks.  He just seems that good to me.  Especially in a zone you should be able to get a pick.  

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Z... Bien is registered, he just doesn't always log in.

or never.

i wanna search his posts, too...