• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome Rocky the Tiger

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

Hello board members, please join me in welcoming Rocky the Tiger to TheBullsPen.com.

Rocky the Tiger joined on  12/12/2019.

View Member

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

Welcome Rocky the Tiger

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

20 minutes ago, Rocky the Tiger said:

Thanks all - excited to be here. 

Clemson alum and Bulls season ticket holder here.

My wife is a grad with 2 pieces of paper from this great university. 

She’s a Tampa native & I’ve been here 28 years.

I love the Bulls and have LONG felt the sky is the limit for us but just can’t find the leadership to get us there.

I don’t know much about Michael Kelly, but I love what I see so far. So much better than that Wooly guy several years ago !

And now with CJS (yes - I have slightly orange tinted glasses) the sky may not be high enough - seriously.

But it will take time. It took Dabo into his third FULL year around Clemson before you could start to see & feel the difference. And even after that there were significant setbacks & moments where you COULD have said - is this really going to work ?

Now - it is unlike anything I could have ever imagined in my WILDEST DREAMS for my Alma Mater. 

And I FIRMLY believe it is coming next for us here. 

Way off in the distance I see dust blowing - and it’s gonna be a STAMPEDE like we can’t even imagine !!!

G O   B U L L S  ! ! !

Welcome.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, Rocky the Tiger said:

I love the Bulls and have LONG felt the sky is the limit for us but just can’t find the leadership to get us there.

I don’t know much about Michael Kelly, but I love what I see so far. So much better than that Wooly guy several years ago !

And now with CJS (yes - I have slightly orange tinted glasses) the sky may not be high enough - seriously.

But it will take time. It took Dabo into his third FULL year around Clemson before you could start to see & feel the difference. And even after that there were significant setbacks & moments where you COULD have said - is this really going to work ?

Now - it is unlike anything I could have ever imagined in my WILDEST DREAMS for my Alma Mater. 

Way off in the distance I see dust blowing - and it’s gonna be a STAMPEDE like we can’t even imagine !!!

G O   B U L L S  ! ! !

Happy Subway Surfers GIF by SYBO

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Great screen name! Welcome to the board!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Rocky the Tiger said:

G O   B U L L S  ! ! !

Sweet ! This week has been the best of both worlds for you. 🤘

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sweet ! This week has been the best of both worlds for you. 🤘

Yeah - gotta be honest - truly mixed emotions.  Jeff Scott has been SO instrumental in building what is at Clemson that seeing him flash Horns Up has taken some getting used to.

But to see him do great things here from the very beginning is going to be special to watch.

THANK GOODNESS no more Charlie Strong's lack of any emotion - from getting off the buses and walking to the stadium with his head down, talking to someone / ANYONE other than engaging the fans & being excited to be playing a home game . . . to glazed over sideline demeanor.

Just had no idea it would be a Clemson guy to finally get rid of that nonsense.

But we're ready for it - gonna be a great ride !

G O   B U L L S ! ! !

3 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Great screen name! Welcome to the board!

THANKS ! !

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, Rocky the Tiger said:

Yeah - gotta be honest - truly mixed emotions.  Jeff Scott has been SO instrumental in building what is at Clemson that seeing him flash Horns Up has taken some getting used to.

But to see him do great things here from the very beginning is going to be special to watch.

THANK GOODNESS no more Charlie Strong's lack of any emotion - from getting off the buses and walking to the stadium with his head down, talking to someone / ANYONE other than engaging the fans & being excited to be playing a home game . . . to glazed over sideline demeanor.

Just had no idea it would be a Clemson guy to finally get rid of that nonsense.

But we're ready for it - gonna be a great ride !

G O   B U L L S ! ! !

THANKS ! !

Yes, I can imagine it would create mixed emotions for you. So far CJS has checked off all of the boxes. We, as a program, are so starved for our first conference championship and I was so happy that he mentioned that as the goal. Yes, this guy is 180 degrees different than strong. Welcome to the board and look forward to talking to you as the season goes on next year...and one other thing: Go Tigers! I hope you guys win it all again this year! 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Like 1