• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Clemson here - yall starting to feel better about HCJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, Scott Mace said:

You are in for a unbelievable ride - hope you saw the intro presser...not only will your Team do well, but your entire community is about to change.  Again, Congratulations and Go Bulls!   (Also, UCF Sucs)

No matter who we have as coach, Tampa is a hard sell to any sports team. Until this year, our own sports radio was home of the gaytors. Mike Kelly worked hard to break that. And just as hard as Mike was building community trust, Chuck worked as quickly to tear it down. This young man has to now roll up his sleeves and get to work. He’s a Bull now. His head is gonna spin. I do believe he’s capable but in all honesty there’s about 20 k faithful from the wreckage of USF football. We have been burned a few too many time here. What do you think Jeff is gonna think when there’s 20 k in the stands?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

No matter who we have as coach, Tampa is a hard sell to any sports team. Until this year, our own sports radio was home of the gaytors. Mike Kelly worked hard to break that. And just as hard as Mike was building community trust, Chuck worked as quickly to tear it down. This young man has to now roll up his sleeves and get to work. He’s a Bull now. His head is gonna spin. I do believe he’s capable but in all honesty there’s about 20 k faithful from the wreckage of USF football. We have been burned a few too many time here. What do you think Jeff is gonna think when there’s 20 k in the stands?

I PROMISE you that CJS will think:

LOOK at the 44K more spots we have still available for new Bull’s fans - this is gonna be awesome !!!

There is no glass half empty or half full with this guy - his cup is OVERFLOWING all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

This I believe is phase 2. It is up to the university to get the rush policies corrected for the Greeks. Further, MK and the athletics department will need to get even more aggressive with their promotions (emphasizing the “United” theme that has been created). This may include ticket packages/pricing/giveaways/paid ads, etc. Finally, CJS will have to hit dozens of local communities spreading the USF united message. This will also include talking to students. It will be a lot of work for all but it has to be done. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Love the honeymoon period for a coach. He is a god. The future is great. 

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

5 minutes ago, smazza said:

i just gave  1k to the football center. bull dozer made it so easy

how do i donate to the board?

Click "Store" and then "Donations" at the top of the forum window.

Edited by Ricky the Bull

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I got this feelin' inside my bones......

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

56 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Click "Store" and then "Donations" at the top of the forum window.

THANKS I WILL do

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

7 minutes ago, smazza said:

THANKS I WILL do

@Brad - Let me know if that is the best place for Steve to donate.  I thought there was a direct link for credit card donations to the site.