• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good days are ahead!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, BStras said:

I’m hoping to raise my 2 boys pulling for the program that he builds over the next 5-10 years!

(Deandre McDaniel is a solid first hire as well!)

Closer to 2-4 years if he is successful, either way welcome, good thing about being a Bull  is we turn away no fans ever, need them all.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

4 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

This kind of hospitality reminds me of when we played Auburn.  Their fans were the friendliest I've ever met.  That whole experience traveling there was very memorable.

That was my favorite game.  Fans were giving us airplane bottles of Jack to take into the stadium.  Tailgating was amazing and even after we won people were buying us drinks at the local dive bar

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

Big ups to the Clemson fans and thanks for the support. Like others have said, we will take all the support we can get.

I’ve been rooting for Clemson when I have seen them play in recent years. I really like Dabo and the whole vibe of that program. I’ll be rooting for CJS and the Tigers in the playoffs. It can only help us in recruiting...like someone else mentioned...on TV they will be saying “there is the next coach of the USF Bulls” that can only help us.

GO BULLS! Go Tigers!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

12 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

That was my favorite game.  Fans were giving us airplane bottles of Jack to take into the stadium.  Tailgating was amazing and even after we won people were buying us drinks at the local dive bar

They are good people.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Closer to 2-4 years if he is successful, either way welcome, good thing about being a Bull  is we turn away no fans ever, need them all.

I’m not so sure. The Scott family is loyal and I believe (much like Dabo) if he can build a stud program, he’ll stick around. Now maybe once Dabo leaves/retires he’d head back up to S.C. but I don’t see him using USF as a spring board...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BStras said:

I’m not so sure. The Scott family is loyal and I believe (much like Dabo) if he can build a stud program, he’ll stick around. Now maybe once Dabo leaves/retires he’d head back up to S.C. but I don’t see him using USF as a spring board...

If we win and he stays, he will be capable of equaling Leavitt in the hearts of many.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If we win and he stays, he will be capable of equaling Leavitt in the hearts of many.

Its hard to imagine that he will stay if he does turn us into something special.  There is going to be way too many big P5 schools with boat loads of money coming a calling.  But if that happens it means our program is finally where we want it to be.