• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get Ready to Play Slick Willie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

a 4 Star QB going to FAU....Wow, that program is one to watch.  They are positioning themselves for a move up.  Maybe they take our place in the AAC when we move up!

Image result for pic of stirring the pot

The minute he commits to FAU he will be a 3* at best

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

USF is FAU’s 4th game of the year and vice-versa

After Willie comes out of the gate 3-0, he will bolt for another job anyway, so we have nothing to worry about :GoBulls:

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, bowman1 said:

After Willie comes out of the gate 3-0, he will bolt for another job anyway, so we have nothing to worry about :GoBulls:

FAU is becoming the pit stop for good but wayward coaches that need to re-establish themselves.  Actually a pretty good strategy for a school like FAU.  Keeps them relevant, winning, and in the News.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know what talent FAU has returning but I am not worried about a year one Taggart coached team unless he hires Cristobal and Leavitt as his coordinators.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, slowdown said:

I don't know what talent FAU has returning but I am not worried about a year one Taggart coached team unless he hires Cristobal and Leavitt as his coordinators.

They won the ConferenceUSA championship, beating UAB 49-6. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, slowdown said:

Won’t be surprised if he does indeed hire Leavitt if he is available. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

This game instantly has become probably our most interesting non conference game of the season.  I know we play Texas but how much chance do we really have in that one.

FAU is going to be a handful.  Lane Kiffen has left them with a culture of winning.  They arent going to be scared of us.  

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He will probably like that job a lot better than the pressure at FSU. I swear he aged a lot while at FSU. Plus he is gonna be able to recruit that area well 

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This game instantly has become probably our most interesting non conference game of the season.  I know we play Texas but how much chance do we really have in that one.

FAU is going to be a handful.  Lane Kiffen has left them with a culture of winning.  They arent going to be scared of us.  

We will probably be the underdogs in that one so hopefully CJS has the players playing loose and get the upset