Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

flsportsfan83

Just renewed my Season Tixs

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I guess they want to lock in the important people first ....

Mine was there for CJL hype week but has now been rescinded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Mine was there for CJL hype week but has now been rescinded

More proof Jim was in the mix for awhile ....?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Mine's there. Pay in full or 7 month payment plan ...... and no increase, for mine anyway

Isn't there only 6 home games next season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The invoices are loaded, but there is an issue with Ticketmaster at this time in what you can see on the invoice. The issue should be resolved shortly and an e-mail will go out when everything would be viewable on your invoice.

You can print your invoice and that will break everything down to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Lewis said:

The invoices are loaded, but there is an issue with Ticketmaster at this time in what you can see on the invoice. The issue should be resolved shortly and an e-mail will go out when everything would be viewable on your invoice.

You can print your invoice and that will break everything down to see.

mine let me pay today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flsportsfan83 said:

mine let me pay today?

Yes. You can pay at this time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume paying now and any upgrades/seat moves will be invoiced later?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mj796 said:

I assume paying now and any upgrades/seat moves will be invoiced later?

 

Seat relocations/additions will begin in late February. Renewal deadline will be February 7.

There will be a nice little nugget in the e-mail that I think all renewing accounts will like.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Yes. You can pay at this time

Ballpark date when new season ticket purchases will be available?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

Isn't there only 6 home games next season?

spacer.png

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...