• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just renewed my Season Tixs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

49 minutes ago, Triple B said:

1592418401_facepalmted.jpg.1657c713b4e69c93e4bbe3f17a42ee69.jpg

So all you lemmings are content to pay more after seeing the product that has been put on the field for the last two years, which to say it kindly  is an embarrassment to the whole USF community?  Ever hear of supply and demand?  You actually think we are going to sell more season tickets just because we have changed coaches.  Well I got news for you; until we start winning, season ticket sales will continue to trend down. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

8 hours ago, Cornada said:

So all you lemmings are content to pay more after seeing the product that has been put on the field for the last two years, which to say it kindly  is an embarrassment to the whole USF community?  Ever hear of supply and demand?  You actually think we are going to sell more season tickets just because we have changed coaches.  Well I got news for you; until we start winning, season ticket sales will continue to trend down. 

Lemming here chiming in ma’am.  Yep, I’m buying my season tickets again with the price increase. Can’t wait.

Go Bulls!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

It is not possible to win without an IPF.  CCS has proven this.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

9 hours ago, Cornada said:

The ignorance to the economics of college athletics by some of our fanbase is depressing at times. Even though I strongly disagree with it, I at least understand if someone decides to withhold support if they don't like the direction the program's going in. When a change is made to try and correct what's going on, which usually means more of a financial commitment, the last thing needed is for supporters to go cheap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Cornada said:

Lemming here. Just renewed - Section 209 - 4 seats - and (2) Lot 7 passes.

Couldn't agree more with the post above - NOW is the time to LEMMING UP - they heard us - they made a change - in my humble opinion they made a MAJOR upgrade of a change - DIVE IN & SUPPORT.

Plenty of room for bandwagon fans down the line, but NOW is the time to pony up to make the seats comfy for all the bandwagon fans that will be jumping on.

Renewing now locks in ticket prices for next year - no increase - even with the sucky ol gaters getting on the schedule.

G O   B U L L S   !   !

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rocky the Tiger said:

Lemming here. Just renewed - Section 209 - 4 seats - and (2) Lot 7 passes.

Couldn't agree more with the post above - NOW is the time to LEMMING UP - they heard us - they made a change - in my humble opinion they made a MAJOR upgrade of a change - DIVE IN & SUPPORT.

Plenty of room for bandwagon fans down the line, but NOW is the time to pony up to make the seats comfy for all the bandwagon fans that will be jumping on.

Renewing now locks in ticket prices for next year - no increase - even with the sucky ol gaters getting on the schedule.

G O   B U L L S   !   !

Then let USF come out and publically say this is the reason.  Let the faithful in on their long term plans instead of jacking up prices with no explanation.

2 minutes ago, Cornada said:

Then let USF come out and publically say this is the reason.  Let the faithful in on their long term plans instead of jacking up prices with no explanation.

The truly faithful will be sharp enough to figure things out ....... including, we'll be paying a coach to not coach this year and the IPF hasn't broken ground yet.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Cornada said:

OMG someone injecting excitement into the program that has caused a surge in ticket sales??? Doesn't this happen all of the time in sports...when an organization makes positive changes to signal to the fans they are making things better?  Sign a star player, hire a new coach, improve a stadium...etc...happens all the time...jump on board!!!

Imaginary conversation:

"USF to faithful season ticket holder:  we are increasing prices this year because of X, Y, and Z.  We hope that we can count on your continued support.

Faithful season ticket holder to USF:  thanks for keeping me informed as to why prices are increasing.  As an alumni and rabid supporter I appreciate knowing where my money is going."

So why wanting to know how and why USF is spending my money such a negative?

BTW, I've been on board since 1996.  On top of season tickets, over the years I've donated thousands to both athletics and academia sides, including 10 K commitment to the IPF.  USF is part of my legacy, where they will get 90% of my estate.  I think I'm on board, but I like to be informed too.  Everyone on this board is free to their opinion but when it comes to my money I don't like to assume why im paying more for my seats, I want to hear why fom the source.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Cornada said:

Imaginary conversation:

"USF to faithful season ticket holder:  we are increasing prices this year because of X, Y, and Z.  We hope that we can count on your continued support.

Faithful season ticket holder to USF:  thanks for keeping me informed as to why prices are increasing.  As an alumni and rabid supporter I appreciate knowing where my money is going."

So why wanting to know how and why USF is spending my money such a negative?

BTW, I've been on board since 1996.  On top of season tickets, over the years I've donated thousands to both athletics and academia sides, including 10 K commitment to the IPF.  USF is part of my legacy, where they will get 90% of my estate.  I think I'm on board, but I like to be informed too.  Everyone on this board is free to their opinion but when it comes to my money I don't like to assume why im paying more for my seats, I want to hear why fom the source.

Do you honest to God need for them to spell out where any "extra" money is going to? Sounds like you've been a great financial supporter up to this point and I'm kind of at a loss to understand why this stance now .... Have you seen where we are in comparison to other AAC programs' Ticket Sales/Contributions?