• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm ready to run through a wall after listening to that presser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

Renewed my Silver Bull membership the hour after the presser ended and told MK it was strictly on account of MK’s coach prowess  and CJS’s message and presser. As good as it gets to this point.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Just watched this and MK seems to be spending a lot of time talking about what CJS has done in the past. It's almost like he thinks past success is an integral part of evaluating what someone could do in the future. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571

...Knibb High football rules!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16

The optimism comes from multiple people (MK, CJS, etc) all seeming sharp and on the same page. This doesn’t seem like the typical USF thrown together half baked past. It’s different. 

I mean..MK called Dabo and got this whole thing rolling. Could you imagine Woolard doing that?  I’m not sure he could even spell USF. 

Edited by hedgehogfrenzy
Typo

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, hedgehogfrenzy said:

The optimism comes from multiple people (MK, CJS, etc) all seeming sharp and on the same page. This doesn’t seem like the typical USF thrown together half baked past. It’s different. 

I mean..MK called Dabo and got this whole thing rolling. Could you imagine Woolard doing that?  I’m not sure he could even spell USF. 

MK seems to have a master plan. He also seems to work through his recruitments with exigency and class. He lines things up and knocks them down. He seems to run a good operation, which is a huge change. The past folks would hire an agency and checkout.

Edited by Roaming Bull

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

MK seems to have a master plan. He also seems to work through his recruitments with exigency and class. He lines things up and knocks them down. He seems to run a good operation, which is a huge change. The past folks would hire an agency and checkout.

The USF Trifecta - Currall, Kelly, and Scott. Together, these three are on a mission to bring the program to new heights. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

ALL IS THOUGHT!

And I like the way MK and JS think. 

Is it not obvious that Strong thought to Slow down the offense and so it was, each year slower and slower. Let this be evidence of the fact that thoughts become reality: Beginning from the highest scoring offense and ending in the lowest scoring in the conference, such was an inevitable outcome given Strong’s desire to slow things down. 

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

this guy would be a great trial  lawyer.he is articulate,smart and passionate.He will be one of the best coaches of his era.I have given and heard many great opening statements.His was one of the best.what a likeable guy.

2 hours ago, Gismo said:

ALL IS THOUGHT!

And I like the way MK and JS think. 

Is it not obvious that Strong thought to Slow down the offense and so it was, each year slower and slower. Let this be evidence of the fact that thoughts become reality: Beginning from the highest scoring offense and ending in the lowest scoring in the conference, such was an inevitable outcome given Strong’s desire to slow things down. 

in the last game he slowed it down so much it didnt get started at time. we couldnt even line up right.

15 hours ago, Cornada said:

If UCF can turn it around in two years, then CS's goal should be conference championship in 2021.

this is so true

15 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Yes. Scaring the **** outta me that I like this. 

he is leader with charisma and a clear vision. he has ENERGY!!!!!!! AND A  passion we havent seen since the early leavitt days